Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heybxtch

Still think about how disgusting it is that she put so much effort into those stupid costumes, but half assed the kids costumes. They Still looked raggedy, just in a costume. Even if it’s not your weekend you don’t care enough about your KIDS to have a give them a good Halloween?? Buy them a costume they actually would like ? As a mom , I cannot relate. I’m not mother of the year , but fuck !

Reactions: 20
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
[/QUOT
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
Brielle still looks good what are you trying to prove with this photo?? She looks more naturally pretty and she still tiny not chubby at all?? She looks 100xs better than Tracy's Drag Queen looking ass!! And yes to me tracy Looks like a Drag queen with that thousand pounds of makeup, scary ass looking demon eyes, Deep voice, and hair looks like a damn wig!!!🤣

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I wish she’d see THIS lip color is so much better than her nude butthole color
Nice costume Tray… Couldn’t be bothered to get your kids anything for Halloween but found a way to get red eye contacts mailed to your door last minute for your party...aka being all alone with Sammy at her apartment taking pics and videos acting like your not alone lol literal high school girl behavior 🎃 those poor kids! Thank God for their Tata who at least will be doing SOMETHING festive with them today, because BOTH of their parents clearly have their heads squarely up their asses. 😬 🙊 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
Welp. There they go. Two old bitches at the bar. Lip synching like y’all said, I’m dead. 😩 and Sammy doing that let me put my finger to my ear like I’m Whitney Houston in a recording booth move.

Iiiirks me to the fucking moon.

• Haha
View attachment 287501
Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid
[/QUOT
View attachment 287501
Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid
Again, not great to say this about kids, but to me Jayden is cuter than Sky. Jayden is a naturally pretty little girl. Sky only looks cute when Tracy “trends” her out. I really don’t think Tracy hates Jayden, I think she’s jealous of her own little girl which is sad. Jayden has her Dad’s best features and that makes for a cute little girl. Sky and Julian look more like her. And to be honest, Tracy is lucky she can dress her features up. Just sayin. Not saying she’s ugly, but her face isn’t enough to compensate for her personality. Like I know some people who are average looking but after getting to know them, they’re gorgeous. Tracy isn’t “pretty” enough to have a crap personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

jessyka

Yikes. I dreamt that I got access to Tracy’s Instagram and screenshot a bunch of receipts from her DMs for you guys lol. There were a lot of her messaging brands and begging them to pay her to promote them cos she’s a struggling single mom of 3 under 3 🤣 and I also got the scoop of what really happened between her and Corey. Then I changed the password so she’ll get off IG and take care of her kids 🤣 🤣. Wild ass dream!!! Phhheewww.

• Haha
Omg now she’s drooling over a 17 year old in her latest story. What in the actual fuck, Vomit!!!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Angry

Mendy

Chatty Member
Alot of girls look back at photos especially when they start getting older and wish they were only that "fat" again. Good luck big T. I know people who have had the gastric done. No alcohol, no sugar, esp the sugary dunkin drinks, no pasta, you have to keep track of what you eat, etc...it's alot of work. Like alot. You still get cravings and what not. Out of the 4 people I know 1 of them gained it back. It works but again not without tons of effort. Like others have said it's a lifestyle change. Hopefully she can give up her margaritas and sugary dunkin drinks.

Mendy

Chatty Member
I think she looks pretty and slim here??? Who hasn't dated questionable people in their life lol. I think big t and her are both pretty. I can't speak of this girl's attitude but we all know big t has a shitty ass narcissistic ass petty ass mean ass attitude.

• Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
Here’s the thing. We are all interested in this girl (Tracy) because she’s thinks she’s all that and we want to witness her being humbled one day. But because we all have that interest, Tracy thinks we are jealous of her 😂. Like most narcissistic sociopaths, Tracy sees any attention as affirmation of her existence. She needs validation on an epic level because she’s insecure. People like Tracy “peaked” in High School and always resort to the behavior they had during those days. All Tracy talks about is getting laid, how “strong” she is as a single Mom and how her next man has to be beyond amazing. She is delusional. I really feel sorry for her kids because karma sometimes comes back through her kids.
Also thisssss ⬆ 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 We’re all here not because Tracy is overweight and we’re being mean to her but because she Photo shops her whole entire life and lies about just about everything. She’s an ugly person from the inside out. We are all here to see the karma and inevitable humbling of Ms. Tracy “Dimarco” Maloney. And we all just happen to be some awesome, hilarious, bad ass boss bitches so there’s that 😜 😉 💅🏻 (most of us) 💜 🖤

hmmmm....did she think no one would remember Brielle posted this recently?
Omg i just saw that too on her stories and DIEDDDDDD laughing 🤣 🤣 *Pot meet kettle* 🤦‍♀️ 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
That guy who did the live with that psychopath she was on in this video CRINGE AS FUCK ew
His name is Reggie Cook his Instagram handle is @yeahthatsghost he has the LIVE with Tracy saved to his page if anyone wants to watch it. It’s actually pretty freaking good… She kept watching all the comments and at one point I’m pretty sure he was throwing shade at Tracy by making jokes about how hard it is dating with all of the cat fishs out there. The look on Tracy’s face when he said that shit was freaking priceless LOL 😂 anyways 😘

I also love the fact that This person called her out in the comments, like someone mentioned above. Like don’t act like the whole Internet doesn’t know that you Photoshop 100+ pounds off of your photos Tracy it’s called a simple Google search with your name and guess what comes up? 18+ threads of all your glory on Tattle Life 😘 Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing! Future employers can see this, future lovers/ex husbands.... you get the drift.

“Illl crack your jaw”... who does she think she is? She’s a mother of 3, in her 30s, what type of white trash talks like that? She literally acts like she’s this tough fighter that grew up in a rough neighborhood and had to fight to get through life, she really needs to grow up, it’s so bad. I don’t get the fake “gangster” attitude she tries to give off. It’s like she thinks she’s living in the sopranos, probably why she’s been posting clips from the show daily 🙄
The fact that she runs around constantly talking shit about how tough she is and how she’s going to kick everybody’s ass just goes to show you how much other country club white girl she really is. She feels the need to act like this because she thinks it makes her look cool or tough when the reality is she looks trashy AF and like I wanna be gangster country club white girl 😂 😂 😂 I’m as scared of Big T as I am a new puppy 🐶 🤷‍♀️ #allbarknobite #oliviaknows

Okay okay okay can we just take a moment to laugh at the fact that Reggie (@yeahthatsghost) has this meme on his story lol 👻 🎃 🧙‍♀️ 😂

he’s def (indirectly) calling out Big T 😂 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jadog51

Omg y’all... hoe bag strikes again 😆 his shoulder has an ace ... must be a sign 😂 and she clearly covered her nasty grown out nails with that emoji 🤢
3C68FC42-460D-4241-A21C-9595B9470C9F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Smitty123

Chatty Member
I guess since the kids are “top of their class” they don’t need to go to school or do remote learning.

• Haha

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
She wants people to know that shes such a celeb, she hangs with the owners of restaurants LOL.
Imagine her going to a restaurant and saying “let me speak to the ownaaaaa” and then taking selfies with them on her story. It makes me cringe lol

• Haha

Mendy

Chatty Member
Let her get her surgery, she thinks it will magically fix her life.
She'll be able to get the type she wants with all the money. However she's in a whole new world. It's not 2005 and she's not 24 anymore. The guys she's looking for won't want to deal with her shit. On second thought maybe they will because of the type she goes after.
I personally think she's the type to play sweet, sexual and submissive but then after a certain amount of time she feels comfortable showing her true colors which are bitchy, controlling and needy with a touch of sexual but only if they act right.
What a headache. I really think she's a narcissist. I'm in no way even slightly eligible to diagnose her but she totally gives off those vibes.

• Heart

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Soooo Jayden lost a tooth but didn’t get the recognition like Skylar did. How sad
probably because she knows her 3 year old(?) recently turned 4? has no business loosing teeth yet, that’s why. She should be disgusted with herself as a mother.