Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jrock101913

Also didn’t someone say she was bragging about having a day date today? Now she’s alluding to being naked with some guy (based on the pic they appear to be naked). Sooo she had a random day date and ends up sleeping with this guy? What a disgusting thing to post for someone whose “so private”

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Dying at Tracy is Brielle’s fan 🤣 🤣 🤣. That’s so true!!! Brielle is probably just a girl that loves reality TV and goes around liking pictures of Jersey girls who are on TV cos she also follows some of the housewives. I follow some of them and like their pictures too but that does not mean I’m some deranged stalker who wants their lives or whatever. And like I’ve said before, Tracy dumped Corey and Brielle thought he was a gem, for whatever reason and started dating him. THAT HAPPENS! She’s so pained and acting like Brielle was a baddie who ‘betrayed’ her or like Brielle snatched Corey from her while they were still together. Now that would have been another story.
Like Corey is some prize! He’s not famous! Acting Like if he’s rich and worth fucken millions and Brielle was just scheming. Girl!!! Do you not realize the strain of trying to date a broken man? Not saying Brielle should of started dating Corey he’s not even legally divorced And he doesn’t have anything more then any regular dude including a crazy bitch wife. He wasn’t working during quarantine ok but idk if he is now but like she’s got to have genuine feelings like come on Tracy he’s no Kevin Hart or Neyo ain’t no body try to steal your life🙄 just because you were trying to portray this happy life doesn’t mean ppl bought it I know I didn’t. I would not date someone like Corey based firstly on how he’s with his kids and how they look. Julian should be looking how Corey use to look before Tracy became the energy vampire in his life. Julian should be in jays nice lining smelling good because that was all Corey younger. He has a son and now is cool with him dirty in a buzz cut? Like what? He’s not doing a great job playing dad and that’s not attractive to me so I think Brielle genuinely likes him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bunnyday23

Chatty Member
To play devils advocate, what if Corey really wanted kids and now look? Also they tried so hard for that boy. They weren’t ready for all those kids.

sorry if this was posted before, I guess coreys been cancelling.
I can’t tell if he canceled because he didn’t want them/had plans with Brielle or they’re trying to make her quarantine after Aruba.
Tara normally would never go this long without seeing them and I don’t think she has posted them either ever since before the Aruba trip? But Big T would never say “they’re quarantining” because she thinks covid is fake.
I do feel like hypothetically if Corey were to cancel, Tara would take them in that weekend if that’s allowed. Poor kids, just bouncing between house to house with no stability and no love.

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
That means i am the Queen of all moms cuz i have mine 100% of the time lmfao she is so stupid. If it makes her feel better to repeat 85% then hope she sleeps good at night. Being a mother is 24/7
You’re a unicorn mom girl!! I really want to know how she calculated Coreys days as 15% because she’s expected to quarantine after going on a trip that everyone told her she would need to quarantine after and she said OH WELL. Now she’s gotta throw a pity party. My God she’s the most narcissistic person I’ve ever met!! Wow like being married to her must of been terrifying. No disrespect to anyone with BD but I sincerely question if that’s what’s happening and why it’s so hard for ppl close to her to talk to her. I have a cousin with BD and he’ll flip out on you for no reason especially if not treated. He will go from saying how he loves you to mistaking what your saying and will start shouting and making threats. I wonder if she’s like that and that’s why ppl stay quiet. If you look at her live she’s like looking through the comments for a fight and gets ticked off fast. She should roll up a fatty and chill. I’m begging u girl cause you’re a mess. I’m waiting for the whole Mia thing I think it’s hilarious bro if he gave her engagement dog to his new girlfriend 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Jesshottie

VIP Member
Jess interviewed the kids and asked Jayden what makes mommy sad / cry and she said “me” and Tracy was like yuppp

and also Jess called Corey a little man

Tracy said that she quarantined for two weeks after Aruba 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I had to make an account just to post this so you guys could stop thinking Brielle is so good looking. She’s literally 4’11 (Corey is very short as well so that’s why you can’t tell) and super chubby... maybe 160lbs..she doesn’t photoshop her pictures but does “use her angles” to appear smaller.. also she has dated some questionable people in her past so I don’t doubt Corey is the next one on her list she thinks she can “save” lol. View attachment 285281
Hi Tracy👋👋😄 there's actually nothing I'd dispute with what you've just said but she seems low maintenance compared to tracy and most importantly makes Corey happy. Unfortunately I don't think Tracy will ever be able to create a new persona as through her online activities we see that she's not a nice person.

• Heart

AntiBS

ouuuuuu lordy Lordy lordy ...👀👀👀 this is Mia as in Tracy and coreys Mia RIGHT ?? Lol
Im so glad to see Mia hoary and well cared for. Trashy NEVER took care of her! Poor Mia was disheveled and looked so unhappy. As a dog owner, it pissed me off so much. So kudos to Brielle if she takes good care of her!

I’m really trying to understand the reasoning behind not decoratin for Halloween besides her bein a selfish, uncarin, insensitive , cold, self absorbed human being! It’s not your weekend? Don’t ppl decorate beginning of October like you would for Xmas ? Even let’s say it’s because there is to much stuff or to much of a reminder of Corey or not bein at the house often, you fucking do it for your kids, ESPECIALLY when it was so big for them. Put up a few things carve a fuckin pumpkin, color a spider! Disgrace! It’s unfortunate they’re not in a good place yet where Corey could go there to help let’s just hope they can get there because it’s extremely sad thinkin of those kids. And if she didn’t do it because she’s lazy or depressed then get urself help to be a better parent!

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Thank god those kids have tara though, shes off making them halloweeen treat crafts and stuff. Meanwhile tracy wants to day drink like make some crafts with your damn kids instead 😒
Right gutting pumpkins and making their school treats. I wonder if Corey got them all NEW costumes or will they be in some quick hand me downs from Jordan. They Probably won’t even go out. He was so vocal about still trick or treating I want to see him step up finally. Y’all give him way to much slack.🙄🙄 He post Brielle and what they’re up to so I’m confident he’s not doing his part with those kids. You can look at those kids and tell they aren’t being cared for. He should be ashamed f himself. It’s also Funny how they both claimed to love Halloween but haven’t done any Halloween activities even just at home. Were they only into spooky szn together? I love Halloween and with or without my husband me and my kids do a lot of activities. What happened to the ugly creepy decorations they would put us every year? Who got custody of the creepy swing doll she liked to force Sky to take a picture by?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bzop123

How on earth is Skylar losing teeth every 2 days??? I remember loosing teeth & it took months, maybe even a year or 2. I have a son the same age as Skylar, and he hasn't lost any teeth yet! None of his friends at school have lost any teeth either, believe me, he would definitely tell me, the tooth fairy is very important Lol. I know every kid is different, but I find it very very odd that a 5 year old is losing this many teeth. I really hope she is off that bottle and not using it with Adult teeth!!

lisaann21

Did you guys see the comment on her recent pic - someone saying "the black tank top again..it must be filthy wonder why you have no man" she commented back saying she has about 30 and does laundry too lmao, I'm surprised she didn't delete it yet...my work day is slow today so I have lots of time to read!

Also, since when it is cute to put a little boy in LEGGINGS everyday?? what happened to sweats, jeans?? like is he really wearing leggings from one of his sisters?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Why are her kids so sloppy these days? I was checking out “the matching family” and in most of those posts they look pretty cute. The girls’ hair is usually brushed with bows, curled or braided. The kids’ clothes are clean and they match.

What happened? Did she just give up after her divorce? 🤔

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Her latest IG story about how she stay running test. Bitch you are 32 soon to be 33. Stop giving men test to see how they respond. A grown ass man will not put up with HIGH SCHOOL behavior. Grow the fuck up. And she thinks she's single bc of her saddies. No bitch, its you. And you alone.

• Heart

bus

I’m guessing Big T will never get gastric bypass or a sleeve. Those doctors require so much of the patient, she would never be able to follow the doctors instructions. Plus, you can’t bullshit those doctors.

I don’t think Big T will get cool sculpt, the results aren’t immediate.

Personally, I think she’s going to go the surgery route: Tummy tuck, BBL, breast lift for the pancakes and last but not least: Liposuction. Any plastic surgeon will do the surgery, as long as you have the $, the results are immediate (after 2 weeks of healing) and she’s done! Quick, fast and easy in her mind. No work for Big T to do, no hassle with many lengthy dr appointments, no fighting with the insurance company to get a gastric sleeve approved, no dieting, no nothing.

Either her parents are funding this surgery or she applied for a care card and will charge it. This manipulative witch will be having surgery. Mark my words.

Oh and fuck you Big T. That’s because you irritated me while I was watching your live.

• Heart

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
85%. Please don’t miss that extra 5%, it’s very important to Tracy. How dare you insinuate that Corey has them 5% more than he usually does??? 🤣 🤣. I can see Tracy sitting and making a bar chart, histogram or spreadsheet documenting how many days, hours and seconds they each spend with their kids and then coming to a mathematical conclusion of 85-15. Oh, sorry, wrong Tracy, this one doesn’t know what spreadsheets or histograms look like. All she knows is alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol.
Well Tata should be back to picking up the kids and entertaining them for Corey. So Trashy will finally be kidless and desperate this weekend so this should give us lots of pages😂 it’s been kinda dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart