Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth is Skylar losing teeth every 2 days??? I remember loosing teeth & it took months, maybe even a year or 2. I have a son the same age as Skylar, and he hasn't lost any teeth yet! None of his friends at school have lost any teeth either, believe me, he would definitely tell me, the tooth fairy is very important Lol. I know every kid is different, but I find it very very odd that a 5 year old is losing this many teeth. I really hope she is off that bottle and not using it with Adult teeth!!

Reactions: 20
Yeah Jayden is very pretty and she will be gorgeous when she's older and she's going to be that sassy outspoken girl who will be a heartbreaker. Don't get me wrong they are all cute kids but she's going to he the one who is going to be something and flourish , like a lawyer.. and tracy will forever still never like her and put her down 😅 such a witch

Reactions: 11
How on earth is Skylar losing teeth every 2 days??? I remember loosing teeth & it took months, maybe even a year or 2. I have a son the same age as Skylar, and he hasn't lost any teeth yet! None of his friends at school have lost any teeth either, believe me, he would definitely tell me, the tooth fairy is very important Lol. I know every kid is different, but I find it very very odd that a 5 year old is losing this many teeth. I really hope she is off that bottle and not using it with Adult teeth!!
I can guarantee you, she’s still sucking on a bottle at night 🙄 as someone who works in the dental field, I’m even a little confused lol she lost her bottom teeth a while ago...okay, some kids shed their baby teeth sooner than others. But as the child develops their adult teeth, the roots of the baby teeth deteriorate, causing them to get loose and fall out. If you look at recent pictures of Sky, her teeth looked bizarre. As her skull grows, the baby teeth will spread out because now her body is making room to fit more, larger teeth. But they looked like they were wanting to fall out if she even sneezed wrong. You could tell that big T had been editing them to look whiter (I’m sure they’re all bottle rotted) but now that they’re all finally coming out, it doesn’t look like there any grown up teeth even close to coming in behind them. Most kids are a little toothless looking for a while until their adult teeth come down, but she still is quite young.
Sorry for the novel, but I’m all around curious what her teeth situation is because I can’t figure it out, even after all of the children I’ve seen working in the dental field 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I work in a primary school and I’m going to sound mean now but the kids that lose lots of their teeth that young are always the *ahem* ~bigger~ ones and what we’d call “chavs” in the UK. Their parents just feed them crap & don’t look after them. I’ve seen 5/6 year olds missing all their front teeth. I always make it exciting for them talking about the Tooth Fairy as it’s not their fault bless them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You know, something SHE should be doing with her 3 kids and now her friends who have children. But what the duck do i know?
Right! I was like 🤔🤔🤔 she’s the one with the kids not the single one.

She had a bottle maybe a month ago. But my 8 year old grandson lost like 4 or 5 teeth back to back then didn’t lose any for like a year. My other grandson needs braces and can’t get them until he loses all his baby teeth. So no kids are the same. But her adult teeth are on the bottom and already all fucked up.

Reactions: 4
Ive always thought Jayden has a sparkle that Skylar doesn't. Skylar is a pretty girl, and Julian is a beautiful little boy, but Jayden has sass, and the cutest face, and those curls. She is going to be the one to be a somebody! I hope so!
I really wonder if Big T doesn’t think Jayden is cute and maybe finds it insulting when people say Jada looks like her. Jayden is adorable with her sass. I wouldn’t be shocked if Big T found her not cute since her eyes aren’t “ocean” blue though

Ive always thought Jayden has a sparkle that Skylar doesn't. Skylar is a pretty girl, and Julian is a beautiful little boy, but Jayden has sass, and the cutest face, and those curls. She is going to be the one to be a somebody! I hope so!
I agree a million %. Had Jayden been born with blue eyes, Tracy would've lost her damn mind bc as of now, she doesn't need them. She's gorgeous and that sass. Man those second borns are like no other. And yes, Skylar is cute but just cute. She looks like she's gonna be an exact replica of Tracy...body shape and all. Julian too. Too me the blue eyed children have a lot of lower face and chin. Not dragging them just they don't look like Jayden for sure.

It’s been yellow for a long time. I’d say it’s a dead tooth
The difference in color of her baby teeth to the adult teeth (excluding the "bruised one") is still pretty vast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to make belly shirts out of everything on those little girls. Drives me crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She post her 20 day bday countdown
#33andFREE #doingME

My stepmother is going through the same breakdown it’ll only turn worse as she gets closer to 40. Smh

• Heart
It’s not that odd. My daughter is two months older than Sky and has lost just as many teeth. Dentist warned me it would happen, she had all her baby teeth and one year molars by 9 months old. He said that would make them fall out quicker. Not sure skylar’s teeth are falling out for the same reason my kids are though.

I work in a primary school and I’m going to sound mean now but the kids that lose lots of their teeth that young are always the *ahem* ~bigger~ ones and what we’d call “chavs” in the UK. Their parents just feed them crap & don’t look after them. I’ve seen 5/6 year olds missing all their front teeth. I always make it exciting for them talking about the Tooth Fairy as it’s not their fault bless them.
Not defending Tracy bc I don’t like her either. But my daughter is a peanut and has lost just as many teeth. Skylar is just not taken care of properly, just like her other kids. Bad teeth, bad diet, poor hygiene and god knows what kinda stress these poor kids are going through.

Reactions: 5
You know, something SHE should be doing with her 3 kids and now her friends who have children. But what the duck do i know?
I wonder if it’s shade thrown at Ashley? She went to what looked like a bazaar (that’s what we call them here others call them festivals) and she also went out with her mom friends.

I get people parent different but Ashley is making Aria Halloween themed lunches and watching the newest kid movie with her, taking her to fun events, masks on, while Tracy is doing Snapchat filters and telling Skylar how much she looks like her and dressing them in tacky clothes.

Reactions: 12
Shocked that she hasn’t tried claiming this...
Also shocked she hasn’t said he’s her relative since his last name is Dimarco 😂😂 plus he has dark hair and light eyes just like her and most of her family AND he’s deaf, so the Saddies would prob believe it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know exactly what you mean! Quite frankly if it wasn't for tracys parents and their country club lifestyle that they involve the kids in these kids would definitely be complete chavs, raised on chips and frozen foods. Hopefully the tooth is just bruised cos if not she just cost herself a lot of money in dental surgery just cos she wanted to let them have their bottles as security blankets or comfort or whatever she said

Reactions: 7
Her latest IG story about how she stay running test. witch you are 32 soon to be 33. Stop giving men test to see how they respond. A grown ass man will not put up with HIGH SCHOOL behavior. Grow the duck up. And she thinks she's single bc of her saddies. No witch, its you. And you alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
C0C80DB0-2E69-4B39-B60D-008D411BA569.jpeg

I get that being divorced and a single parent is stressful and all but tracy has the most pampered life ever she was just in aruba and her previous story was about dating dudes and checking if theyre flirting with other girls? Like what stress lady the stress you cause yourself by trying to find a man instead of focusing on her kids. I get she wants to find love and thats fine but she needs to take a break if she's emotional and focus on her mental health and her kids not look for pity from strangers online

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really cannot be a bigger twit! In her latest IG story she's with Skylar and saying "OMG you are looking so much like me, and you lost your teeth, and got your hair cut". Meanwhile, you hear Jayden in the background making noise because (as usual) Trashy isn't paying any attention to her, but instead praising Skylar. At the end of video you hear Julian scream & jump onto the chair/sofa? What a mess. Imagine being her parents and having to deal with this Bitter Betty and her 3 kids all over their home. Listen, Im all for parents helping their kids out. I would be the the first one to help my daughter if she needed me BUT Trashy takes advantage. Although I blame her parents. If they had taught her while growing up that she isn't the center of the universe, and if they had taught her coping mechanisms, her life may have been different.

Its not an easy thing going thru a divorce w/3 small children. BUT plenty of women/men go thru it, and do it right! All while becoming independent and raising children with great morals/values. Trashy feels the world owes her something. Thats not the way life goes. Sometimes life can be tough, and we need to be tougher and get thru it! Pull yourself up, put your big girl panties on, take care of your children, do something with your life, and you will see how your it can be better!

Ok enough preaching!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.