Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids have such horrible role models. What a mess! Why is she so disconnected from Jayden? Its always about Sky and Ace, breaks my heart because thats the type of tit that messes up people as adults.

Reactions: 11
Can we make the Saddies buy her a children’s clothes gift card and mail it to her house so she has to spend it for their clothes !?? Julian is wearing a Christmas pajama top that was probably his sisters again on her stories after wearing the same shirt for 3 days she really can’t be bothered to do laundry either? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can we make the Saddies buy her a children’s clothes gift card and mail it to her house so she has to spend it for their clothes !?? Julian is wearing a Christmas pajama top that was probably his sisters again on her stories after wearing the same shirt for 3 days she really can’t be bothered to do laundry either? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Let’s be honest, she would find a way to still spend it on herself. She treated herself to new hair and buzzed her son’s hair and cut her daughter’s hair in the kitchen of her mother’s house. Lord only know a how bad she’s going to screw up Jayden’s hair since she literally hates her.

Reactions: 11
747B1C66-951B-4400-B3CF-82D89983F218.jpeg

Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Let’s be honest, she would find a way to still spend it on herself. She treated herself to new hair and buzzed her son’s hair and cut her daughter’s hair in the kitchen of her mother’s house. Lord only know a how bad she’s going to screw up Jayden’s hair since she literally hates her.
hahaha she’ll try to cram herself into clothes from The Children’s Place 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 287501
Why say that? Like the comment or just say thanks and move on. I think she has "chosen" sky as her minime and has relegated jayden as coreys minime and low key resents her which in turn just makes jayden act up more cos she wants her mothers love that she sees sky get. This comment is wierd just say aw thanks or nothing at all why bring up sky!! So wierd! And god forbid jayden is the "beauty" of the three as they get older (all children are beautiful but you know how society is, people always feel the need to pick out one from a group) anywho if that happens i can see sky and tracy picking on jayden even more :( poor kid
I came here to comment exactly that. So fucked up. Just showing her favoritism for Skylar. The comment she made was NOT necessary. She’s such an asshole.

Reactions: 17
I hate that she brags about her hair and having a lot of it like witch that’s not even your real hair lol if you wanna talk about hair I can show you real thick hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 287501
[/QUOT
View attachment 287501
Again, not great to say this about kids, but to me Jayden is cuter than Sky. Jayden is a naturally pretty little girl. Sky only looks cute when Tracy “trends” her out. I really don’t think Tracy hates Jayden, I think she’s jealous of her own little girl which is sad. Jayden has her Dad’s best features and that makes for a cute little girl. Sky and Julian look more like her. And to be honest, Tracy is lucky she can dress her features up. Just sayin. Not saying she’s ugly, but her face isn’t enough to compensate for her personality. Like I know some people who are average looking but after getting to know them, they’re gorgeous. Tracy isn’t “pretty” enough to have a crap personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 287501
Tbh I think Jayden is prettier than Sky. I’m not bashing Sky at all or think she’s ugly I just think Jayden is a gorgeous girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbh I think Jayden is prettier than Sky. I’m not bashing Sky at all or think she’s ugly I just think Jayden is a gorgeous girl.
Ive always thought Jayden has a sparkle that Skylar doesn't. Skylar is a pretty girl, and Julian is a beautiful little boy, but Jayden has sass, and the cutest face, and those curls. She is going to be the one to be a somebody! I hope so!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How on earth do you bruise your teeth? I'm off to google this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A bruise she says
LIAE! LIAR! Does really believe no one working in the dental field follows her??? While a bruised tooth CAN happen.. they are not YELLOW. The nerves were disturbed (which holds the blood supply) so it’ll be pink, then eventually a grey looking color as it heals. If the tooth is still discolored after the healing stages, you must see a dentist as it’s probably dead. In some cases, the grey color will not go away and the tooth is not dead. Also, a bruised tooth only effects the tooth that’s currently in. So if it was done as a baby, her adult tooth would be fine as it wasn’t even anywhere near protruding for the nerves in the tooth to be disturbed and have her tooth come in yellow...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.