Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she said Pepsi sponsored her and Jess. Yay ok!!!!! You don’t even have a podcast anymore since no one wants to produce or edit for you. Pepsi sponsored the pizza festival not some old ass dried up moms in the shein outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how she said Pepsi sponsored her and Jess. Yay ok!!!!! You don’t even have a podcast anymore since no one wants to produce or edit for you. Pepsi sponsored the pizza festival not some old ass dried up moms in the shein outfits.
Pepsi prob gave that guy she knows passes. No one sponsored your two washed up selves.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really Tracy? Bc you were getting daily beatings? Was that it?
I'm so bleeping sick of her lies and all these lies are pointless. She isn't real. She's a pick me bleep.
Lmao everyone should ask her why she is keeping tbe kids from Corey

since she reads here hey MONSTER tell them why ur keeping the kids from him come on on tell them u witch
---
I'm so bleeping sick of her lies and all these lies are pointless. She isn't real. She's a pick me bleep.
And if anyone should post this it should really be Corey rite Tracy

Reactions: 10
He has a bracelet with their names???? This has to be her doing. She’s pushing this they need a dad narrative.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The cringe video about Jess’s real age…full stop. Homegirl looks late 30s/early 40s just like every other alcoholic in that friend group. Quit trying to make “people think I’m a young mom” happen. Y’all look foolish.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuinely curious at what she considered survival mode?
she didn’t have to work, she still doesn’t work. She didn’t have to cook, she still doesn’t cook.
Tara was there at a drop of a dime… literally whenever the hell Tracy needed her,

Reactions: 21
Genuinely curious at what she considered survival mode?
she didn’t have to work, she still doesn’t work. She didn’t have to cook, she still doesn’t cook.
Tara was there at a drop of a dime… literally whenever the hell Tracy needed her,
Don't forget daddy took her to Paris and till this day she goes on vacation on mommy and daddys dime. Daddy also gave her a car she drives around in and daddy gave her a house he pays for. Please tell us again about survival mode.

Reactions: 17
Showing off her VIP bracelet like she was invited as a special guest. They were $15 bucks. She paid to be VIP. So did every other random person loser!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, we’re reading that survival mode meme all wrong. She’s looking back at pictures of the kids when they were younger and bawling because she didn’t get to enjoy it the way she should have because she was stuck in survival mode AT THE CLUB far far away from her children. She was surviving SOOO HARD for Jayden’s 6th birthday she didn’t get to enjoy it the way she should have AT ALL! Poor Tracy. Such a tragic story.

BTW, if I she’s says Mr. Spandex Tights healed a heart he didn’t break one more time I’m gonna throw my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol ok Hank Hill, we saw your nonexistent flap jacks when you dove into the pool. Your photoshop is getting more obvi by the day 🤣 I wonder if her bejeweled butt plug just falls out at this point. Haha how disappointed must Hard 3 have been when he mounted this beast 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lol ok Hank Hill, we saw your nonexistent flap jacks when you dove into the pool. Your photoshop is getting more obvi by the day 🤣 I wonder if her bejeweled butt plug just falls out at this point. Haha how disappointed must Hard 3 have been when he mounted this beast 🥲
Shes desperate and so is he.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.