Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not trying to be mean, but why do her kids always look so messy? If she took all the money she spends on her self (weight loss surgery, plastic surgery, procedures, Ozempic) and dumped some into her kids, it would be way better.
Not gonna lie…it’s summer and my 10 year old is constantly looking a hot mess. HOWEVER…I do as well.😂😂😂 We are in an out of the pool, working with our new puppy, conditioning for gymnastics, etc. It’s summer and we are super chill over here!
BUT it’s always for her kids. Always! The girls always have messy uncombed hair, she dresses Julian like he’s homeless unless she has a hallway photoshoot scheduled, and their hands are always dirty. 🤮

Their peers are not going to be kind when they get older…

Reactions: 11
Kids are messy — yes. But there’s a very real difference between messy and dirty, and her kids look un bathed and dirty. Skylar’s hair is pulled back in a low pony with greasy roots way more than it should be. It’s stringy and not brushed constantly and same with Jayden. Skylar’s black eyeliner also smudges bc we know her filthy mom doesn’t wash her makeup off nightly, so what else would she teach her kids.

They are always weirdly inappropriately dressed. Why was Jayden in a dress fit for a wedding flower gjrl or guest and Skylar in a satin baby pink dress…. For a backyard graduation celebration. And don’t get me started on the shoes. Jayden went to get ice cream in those 6 sizes too big formal dressy sandals. And miss me with the “I pick my battles” when it comes to dressing my kids and tell the truth which is; I pick when to parent my children because they’re usually in the care of their grandparents.

Reactions: 17
made me thing of Trashy and her Princess Armor. Which as a Brit I always read as Princess Amor lol

Reactions: 13
WOOOOW he has a bracelet with the kids names on it. No doubt something she got him for “Father’s Day”. This girl is ABSOLUTE TRASHHHHH. 5 months in and doing this****
---
This is why I keep finding it shady as duck that Corey’s visitation was pulled off the table. All this time and then she gets a man and boom Corey has no access to the kids but she out here acting like her new man is the daddy? It was short lived when she was with Blowfish too, once he didn’t play her game, the kids were back to seeing Corey… this man plays her game and suddenly Corey can’t have his visits? That’s called Parental Alienation….. but hey, if Corey don’t care and won’t do anything about it, then so be it. They both trash and will forever pay the price of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Jess looks smaller than she ever has so I’m assuming she’s also on the Ozempic train. She’s looks awesome though!

The kids need a bath DAILY. Once they start scrubbing regularly they might look somewhat presentable. A shower does wonders.
But when other kids start teasing her kids about their hygiene, they will be victims of bullying. She will absolve herself of any blame in not teaching her kids how to be clean.

Reactions: 14
WOOOOW he has a bracelet with the kids names on it. No doubt something she got him for “Father’s Day”. This girl is ABSOLUTE TRASHHHHH. 5 months in and doing this****
---
First off thats a great catch @NoseyRosie2000. Second That's sick on both ends.It hasn't even been a year and she's already forcing the kids on him and making him wear jewelry with kids names!!! Who the duck does that!!! That witch is bleeping mental! I'm sorry. I'm so disgusted knowing I have kids of my own and would NEVER DO THIS. 🤮🤮

She must get a high off of making Corey and his family feel like tit. She's such trash!!!
---
But when other kids start teasing her kids about their hygiene, they will be victims of bullying. She will absolve herself of any blame in not teaching her kids how to be clean.
But remember Julin does his hair and sprays cologne all by himself before school because he's a ladies man. I'm sure she has the girls dousing themselves in sprays as well.

Reactions: 18
I thought remember threads back someone said BBCB was called to the school because of one of the girls’ hygiene? Maybe I’m misremembering.

If not, & I’m remembering correctly, then it’s already happened/starting with the other kids and teachers noticing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
I thought remember threads back someone said BBCB was called to the school because of one of the girls’ hygiene? Maybe I’m misremembering.

If not, & I’m remembering correctly, then it’s already happened/starting with the other kids and teachers noticing.
Almost positive it was a random Maria post that said Tracy was called to the school about Jayden’s hygiene.

Also, has anybody else noticed every time Tara shares something on her IG that Sky sent her about missing her, Tracy gives Sky extra 1:1 time?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Almost positive it was a random Maria post that said Tracy was called to the school about Jayden’s hygiene.

Also, has anybody else noticed every time Tara shares something on her IG that Sky sent her about missing her, Tracy gives Sky extra 1:1 time?
Ahhh ha! That’s where it was from! So we took it like a grain of salt and moved on lmao cause crazy Maria

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tracy walking the boardwalk with Skylar last night is giving I want to be seen and get attention but I have no one to go out with. Wait to see the places Tracy will take Skylar when she is 14 and all the newly 21 year olds don’t want to hang out with the old lady from the movie There’s Something About Mary.

Tracy is trying really hard right now to be Skylar’s friend instead of her mom.

Reactions: 17
Tracy walking the boardwalk with Skylar last night is giving I want to be seen and get attention but I have no one to go out with. Wait to see the places Tracy will take Skylar when she is 14 and all the newly 21 year olds don’t want to hang out with the old lady from the movie There’s Something About Mary.

Tracy is trying really hard right now to be Skylar’s friend instead of her mom.
Tracy has always wanted to play big sister / friend with her kids because she thinks it will make her look cool.

Is that nut job really trying to say that she made that pizza halter top lol. Kind of like the red dress with the dollar store boa around the hem 😂

• Haha
Is that nut job really trying to say that she made that pizza halter top lol. Kind of like the red dress with the dollar store boa around the hem 😂
And the Christina Aguilar costume that’s identical to the spirit Halloween one. And she made the wig too. Who are the idiots falling for this tit?

If she had made any of these things she would have shown the materials, the SEWING MACHINE, her making it, etc. Just like she doesn’t cook because she NEVER shows food at her house, or her cooking, etc BUT as soon as she’s at her parents or at the shore house or Sammy’s shore house BAM! She posting food! How convenient. I don’t even think she makes burnt Brussel sprouts anymore! She went from cooking at home 10% of the time when she was married to Corey to cooking 0% of the time.

• Haha
I would like someone to ask her in her comments where are her kids since she claims she gets no help. Are they home alone? Do we need to call CPS because based on her posts and what she tells us, these kids are home alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.