Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep telling yourself that LOSERRRR YOU ARE TOP TIER the WORST mother to those innocent children🤡🤣😂
I can’t believe she posted this in good conscience and with a straight face. As tons of others have already said, A GOOD MOTHER DOESN’T NEED TO POST THAT SHE’S A GOOD MOTHER. Stop looking for validation and go parent those kids, you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She had a post about love bombing up saying that why wouldn't she make ppl fall in love with her in a week 🙄 she reads here .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not trying to be mean, but why do her kids always look so messy? If she took all the money she spends on her self (weight loss surgery, plastic surgery, procedures, Ozempic) and dumped some into her kids, it would be way better.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she posted this in good conscience and with a straight face. As tons of others have already said, A GOOD MOTHER DOESN’T NEED TO POST THAT SHE’S A GOOD MOTHER. Stop looking for validation and go parent those kids, you twit.
Just like all the posts about her being the absolute best girlfriend. She gets dumped a lot for being so perfect. Her constant need for attention will make anyone run for the hills.

Reactions: 18
It's 110 degrees shes in boots 🤢
Every single food “review” consists of this. Moaning, eye rolling, “salivating” mentioned 10x, and *demanding* you “run, don’t walk”.

I noticed elev8 isn’t associated with this. So I have to wonder if she calls on behalf of herself to “promote” these businesses? I’d love to know the process bc I know they can’t be paying her much for this kind of recommendation 😀😀😀
Every single food “review” consists of this. Moaning, eye rolling, “salivating” mentioned 10x, and *demanding* you “run, don’t walk”.

I noticed elev8 isn’t associated with this. So I have to wonder if she calls on behalf of herself to “promote” these businesses? I’d love to know the process bc I know they can’t be paying her much for this kind of recommendation 😀😀😀

The first picture …. I’m 💀. Hahahaha hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She took skylar alone to the boardwalk. Seems like skylers, getting a lot of special treatment versus the other two. And Tracy was so excited someone said she was skyler's sister instead of the mother.

How do you have a boyfriend that you need constant attention from but he's never with you. Honey this relationship is not going to last much longer with your needs.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I remember her saying she would NEVER change for a man. She meant she will do ANYTHING to have a man.

All her racist Facebook posts should be uploaded and show the real TRACY MALONEY.
Who the hell would want this asshole to publicize their business?
Apparently that dentist. If you are advertising on social media for a dentist or a plastic surgeon that is always a red flag not to go there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not trying to be mean, but why do her kids always look so messy? If she took all the money she spends on her self (weight loss surgery, plastic surgery, procedures, Ozempic) and dumped some into her kids, it would be way better.
Kids are messy. All of them. But usually there's messy burnt out loving parents behind the wonderful chaotic mess that is childhood. She just stands out and look ridiculous bc of her plastic surgeries and has to be dolled up all the time like she's going to a club. Her kids will never match her esthetic

Reactions: 15
She took skylar alone to the boardwalk. Seems like skylers, getting a lot of special treatment versus the other two. And Tracy was so excited someone said she was skyler's sister instead of the mother.

How do you have a boyfriend that you need constant attention from but he's never with you. Honey this relationship is not going to last much longer with your needs.
That person probably knows Steph and Mark raise her kids. So she is a basically the older sister.
---
Trouble in paradise??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was about to comment the same exact thing. God forgive me, but those kids ALWAYS look a hot mess. The VERY rare times they look out together it’s because she’s around the other moms who actually dress their kids.

Reactions: 13
The kids need a bath DAILY. Once they start scrubbing regularly they might look somewhat presentable. A shower does wonders.

Reactions: 14
I would love to see her get her ass handed to her by a RHONJ wife but not have her on the show. Just generally get told off by Teresa or shaded by Jen or Marge. She does not deserve a RHONJ check for being a deadbeat, convenient mother who takes government aid away from people who need actually it.
I'd rather see @leahscucina (IG) on RHONJ because she's a real former career gal now STAY AT HOME MOM with a bomb husband.

Reactions: 9
Pig in a blanket is bold for a girl always posting stories from her couch
Raccoon is bold for a girl who’s dating one. Her man needs eye cream stat.
---
The kids need a bath DAILY. Once they start scrubbing regularly they might look somewhat presentable. A shower does wonders.
And brushing their teeth twice a day. All these adults around and no one is teaching them proper hygiene. It’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m trying to find her in the background of any of the photos from Monmouth Park but I’m not able to find it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.