Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where in the name of coffee did she post this?!? I don’t see it on her insta.
---

Tara is limited because she is not a parent.
Yeah seriously don’t say that;she doesn’t have rights and I’m sorry as someone’s who’s been thru the court system with an actual deadbeat money lawyers in and and of court rooms

Reactions: 11
To tattlers Tara would like it known she didn’t send any messages,again she said she never sent her any messages so you guys know

Reactions: 15
Tara won’t do tit, she’s had four years to do something for those children. She’s all talk IMO.
Technically she has no rights to the kids, and she probably doesn’t know that NJ allows aunt and uncles ground to sue for custody or visitation based on “Psychological Parenting”…. And to be fair, Tara has more than enough proof that she has mothered those kids since birth and that them not seeing her does more harm than good….. but like I said, she probably didn’t know that such a thing exists because I know I didn’t until I decided to look into what rights if any do Aunts and Uncles have cause I know in NY you have none. Also on multiple occasions, Tara has shown herself outside of courthouses or inside court rooms, so maybe she is doing something. Not everyone likes to put all their moves on blast for the world to see because they need the attention…… Sometimes in order to get what you want, you need to move in silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Technically she has no rights to the kids, and she probably doesn’t know that NJ allows aunt and uncles ground to sue for custody or visitation based on “Psychological Parenting”…. And to be fair, Tara has more than enough proof that she has mothered those kids since birth and that them not seeing her does more harm than good….. but like I said, she probably didn’t know that such a thing exists because I know I didn’t until I decided to look into what rights if any do Aunts and Uncles have cause I know in NY you have none. Also on multiple occasions, Tara has shown herself outside of courthouses or inside court rooms, so maybe she is doing something. Not everyone likes to put all their moves on blast for the world to see because they need the attention…… Sometimes in order to get what you want, you need to move in silence.
👏👏 yep

Reactions: 8
I’m not even talking legally, I mean just to call Tracy out on talking tit about her family, over sexualising the kids, anything. I wouldn’t be able to stay quiet if it was my family.

Reactions: 14
How can you be a qualified hairdresser and your kids hair is always greasy and pulled back. They never look clean between their hair, teeth or nails!
That skin tone shapewear worn as a top is an actual crime 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s so excited to show us her “season 2”. Imagine how sick and vile of a low class trashbag you have to be to get off on being call an unfit mother. But that’s TrCASEY Anthony “DiMarco” for you.

She’s so excited to show us her “season 2”. Imagine how sick and vile of a low class trashbag you have to be to get off on being call an unfit mother. But that’s TrCASEY Anthony “DiMarco” for you.
she’s been saying “Season 2” since her divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She couldn’t text or call him directly? She had to post this? Girl you are almost 40 grow tf up.

IMG_1723.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m not even talking legally, I mean just to call Tracy out on talking tit about her family, over sexualising the kids, anything. I wouldn’t be able to stay quiet if it was my family.
She has called Tracy out and Tracy has doubled down. Every time.
She couldn’t text or call him directly? She had to post this? Girl you are almost 40 grow tf up.

View attachment 2995118
She’s trying to prove she’s down for the homebody life. That is all.