Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_7058.jpeg

Skylar and Julian get to share a blanket. Jayden gets a jacket 😞

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She’s a total asshole for posting so many stories while she’s watching a movie in the theater. I don’t care if they’re the only ones in there. So ignorant! She can’t ever be in the moment for nothing

Reactions: 17
How can you be a qualified hairdresser and your kids hair is always greasy and pulled back. They never look clean between their hair, teeth or nails!
That skin tone shapewear worn as a top is an actual crime 🤢🤮
Her license lapsed years ago. And I'm almost convinced she was just a tv hairdresser . Not sure she ever worked outside of the show.
---
View attachment 2993093
So do we think Tracy will do this, or will she celebrate it for TT instead?
She will likely call out her boyfriend of 5 months a great dad to her kids. I'll get blocked likely from my new burner cuz I will cuss a witch out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How come it doesn't bother her when this kid mentions jerseylicous every time they are out but someone makes 1 comment online about how she was a witch on the show and she tells them to get over it, it was 10 years ago.

Reactions: 12
How come it doesn't bother her when this kid mentions jerseylicous every time they are out but someone makes 1 comment online about how she was a witch on the show and she tells them to get over it, it was 10 years ago.
Because Armando actually works with current and former reality stars and if she wants even a remote shot of being an extra somewhere she has to play nice with him.

Reactions: 8