Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ls dumb, stupid and delusional. She brings and provides for everyone???? I wish her parents would start treating her and providing for her the way she does with Jayden. Where are Jayden’s nails? Sephora hauls? Hair salon trips? Nikes? iPhone? This was written for her and she’s so bleeping dumb she can’t see it. It’s for pieces of tit like her who gift for one child and rub in it the others face. She’s so delusional that I don’t think she is mentally capable of having children in her care. WOW.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She ls dumb, stupid and delusional. She brings and provides for everyone???? I wish her parents would start treating her and providing for her the way she does with Jayden. Where are Jayden’s nails? Sephora hauls? Hair salon trips? Nikes? iPhone? This was written for her and she’s so bleeping dumb she can’t see it. It’s for pieces of tit like her who gift for one child and rub in it the others face. She’s so delusional that I don’t think she is mentally capable of having children in her care. WOW.
Besides the bad grammar, I’d love to know what she brings and provides for Jayden other than letting that child believe she’s the reason Tracy is mad or sad or angry. She’s really out here trying to gaslight the duck out of everybody for this new narrative.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh, ok, so let’s treat horrible bacterial infections with essential oil crap. Tell me you don’t take your kids to the doctor without telling me
Keep in mind she usually doesn’t know Jack tit of what she talks about. She’s usually just reposting someone’s “Look Over Here”. And passing it off as her own.

Reactions: 9
This is just terrible. She is serving her children up to pedophiles. Sickening.
Talking of weirdos online. There’s a gay couple on tik tok they’ve not long had a baby I think she 3/4 month old the account is basically a family account baby stuff etc. well she’s done a video today saying about this woman always comments on her videos so she decided to look at this woman’s accoun, well she’s got all pictures of the baby on it and all this wrighting in Spanish. So she’s translated it all and this weirdo is say that they’ve nicked her baby got Spanish police etc tagged absolute madness. I’ll see if I can find video again and I’ll link it

Attachments

• Wow
It was Sammy. Can’t fault that. I wouldn’t be taking 3 terrors to six flags alone.
But it looks like trash bag is there too. She's walking in front of skylar, unless im wrong. Jayden isnt deserving of any of this nice treatment, remember shes the one that doesnt know how to behave (tracys words).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does she just take one kid to six flags

Her story about what she does for one she does for all is only 12 hours ago! My heart literally breaks for Jayden. We all think she should have stopped having kids after Skylar because she’s not capable of taking care of 3 kids but she really should have stopped after Skylar if she wasn’t capable of loving any other children after Skylar. The damage she is doing to Jayden’s heart is unrepairable. And the damage she is doing to Skylar by making her believe she is superior to everyone is also going to duck Skylar up. She’s going to become a garbage spoiled brat just like her mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Why was she checking out the MIDDLE SCHOOL boys when they passed her? She is so disgusting!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.