Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking one child to 6 flags and leaving the others behind is awful. Especially to Jayden. The ppl in her life that co-sign this blatant favoritism are pure, unadulterated trash.

Remember when she posted on her stories about 6 flags? I bet she asked for a free hand out for her kids & didn’t get it. So her budget (aka Sammy) only allowed for one kid. Probably sad she didn’t bring her cash cow Julian to skip the lines - prob why they’re there on a week day. Broke joke bum.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Yeah i was wrong. She’s a trash human. Why so much favoritism? If my sister went instead of me i would be crushed. She’s trash.

Reactions: 18
Where are Jayden and Julian?? I know y’all have said this and I am here to reiterate the question. Idc if Jayden and Julian are in school, you can’t wait until Saturday to take all 3?

remember she posted a question on her IG about six flags? She probably got some freebies. And she is a trash human making Skyler take vids of her in her skims dupe.
TARA ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU!!

Tracy should be locked up for negligence.

She needs to start dressing appropriately for her age. No woman almost 40 should be wearing short shorts with their boobs hanging out. You can dress classy and still look sexy. How did Sammy’s not come out her shirt during that ride? Also, how did Skylar pass the height requirements for some of these rides?

DEAR duck FACE,

YOUR DAUGHTERS HAVE NO bleeping BUSINESS WEARING THE bleeping GROWN tit YOU PUT THEM IN. THEY ARE bleeping CHILDREN. LET THEM BE bleeping CHILDREN. THEY HAVE NO bleeping BUSINESS POSING LIKE GROWN WOMEN. THEY ARE bleeping CHILDREN. THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS WEARING MAKEUP IN PUBLIC.

THEY ARE CHILDREN.

LET. THEM. BE. CHILDREN.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What really disgusts me is not the horrible fashion or lingerie trying to be passed off as tween clothing but the fact that this woman is of the belief that she is not happy , whole , complete or important if she doesnt have a man .
She advertises this daily.
Its even sadder that this man is wearing pants that Julian could wear if he wasnt wearing his sisters old tights of course. Sadly we cannot be shocked that her new soulmate wears pants meant for children or poorly dressed ladies.

Her whole outlook seems to have changed and to be honest I think its a bit too hopeful.
This guy doesnt seem like a catch.
I mean , how does she not question that he hasn't been snatched up yet.
No kids. No wife etc.
He dresses like those people harassing you at the mall to try this lotion etc.
All that being said, BiG T is not that much of a catch herself so perhaps she is just trying to reel that one into the boat and not let go.
---
Ya ok, Samuel🤣
Oh god. both of them with the horribly shaped eyebrows at the angry angle yet too close together.
To be honest , they both should have got a nose job or two instead of all the other waste of money beauty treatments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.