Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that snout is getting bigger

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He creeps me out.
100% he gives me the major ick!

Tracy is a complete moron! My husband would laugh in my face if I wore that orange monstrosity and posted that I was his orange creamsicle. My teenagers don't even post that kind of nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we goooooo. So predictable. 😡
I mean it makes sense…. She’s just as much a stereotypical dead beat baby daddy as some of these men out here…….
— Picks and chooses when she wants to be a parent. (Sooo many weekends at Grandma & Grandpas…. Soo many random friends babysitting)
— Plays up her parenting role for a new man while making her ex sound like he’s the whole problem and she had nothing to do with their breakup.
— Getting crappy tattoos while the kids actually need tit…..
— always on social media praising herself as parent of the year, but we can see otherwise.
— picks and chooses when to pour time and money into the kids.
— brings along that one friend that knows they ain’t tit, but plays along because they genuinely like the kids (Hay Sammy!!!)

Let her enjoy this, she lives for this..

PS: Shout out to the real women who are both mom and dad but don’t look for the attention on Father’s Day because you’re a grown ass woman who knows it ain’t about you, but you appreciate the extra love and acknowledgement your kid(s) give you on this day because they know you do it all for them. You ladies are truly are appreciated and amazing.

Reactions: 21
How immature that she needs to post this crap. She always has people gassing her up. They literally lick her a$$. She is not a mother and a father. Her kids have a father. Granted, he has not done the right thing for his kids- but they still have a father. And the time he spent with them when he was allowed to it still more quality time than a lot of dads I know that actually live with their kids. She chose for the courts to allow him to not have visitation. But let's not pretend she is mother and father. Because she isn't. Not even going to go on the million reasons why. She used those kids from the day they were created as a way to make money. End of story.

Reactions: 19
This is clearly Tracy. No one, and I mean absolutely no one, spaces their multiple exclamation points out but Tracy and “Gigi”. It was a popular thing to do 20 years ago in MySpace days & it’s so engrained in her that everyone she pretends to be also coincidentally does it 🤣 you can never convince me otherwise, Trev !! 👏🏽
---
Also, no text history prior? Def fake.

Reactions: 11
How is this guy not running for the hills after only dating a few months and she’s including him on a Happy Father’s Day post??? And was the guy in the last pic his dad? She is such trailer trash and if she’s taking on mom and dad role please get your kids speach lessons

• Haha
Reactions: 17