Tracy DiMarco #129 No Longer Stressy and Depressy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess she forgot she posted these a few months agoā€¦
(I had time today, felt like calling her out on her bs).

IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1640.jpeg
IMG_1639.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
No stage make upā€¦submissive arenā€™t weā€¦oh the claws šŸ¦ž are in and never letting goā€¦šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sad the only time she can act like a mom is when sheā€™s with a man. The last time she spent this much with her kids was when she was married. Once this relationship ends she ditch them again for the club
THIS!!!! and her trying to be a better "influencer" lately.. I mean, it's still not good but I feel like she's trying REALLY hard to be on her best behavior in a way...

• Haha
THIS!!!! and her trying to be a better "influencer" lately.. I mean, it's still not good but I feel like she's trying REALLY hard to be on her best behavior in a way...

I donā€™t think sheā€™s trying to be a better influencer. I just think sheā€™s desperate for money right now. Probably trying to keep up with the lies she told Tight Pants about doing it all on her own financially and having money. I actually think sheā€™s trying to raise money for a ā€œfamily vacationā€ with the flavour of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live ten minutes from that store; many of my friends shop there. Sheā€™s definitely out of place compared to normal clientele.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t get how she got a man and I canā€™t get a text back lol. Sheā€™s nothing but baggage. She has no job and just spends the day posting 3456788 stories and memes. I guess sheā€™s trying more to come off as an influencer to make this guy look like she has a job but she doesnā€™t even link any of the stuff she is wearing or promoting like any normal influencer would do. This guy must have screws loose to commit to this mess.

Reactions: 19
I donā€™t get how she got a man and I canā€™t get a text back lol. Sheā€™s nothing but baggage. She has no job and just spends the day posting 3456788 stories and memes. I guess sheā€™s trying more to come off as an influencer to make this guy look like she has a job but she doesnā€™t even link any of the stuff she is wearing or promoting like any normal influencer would do. This guy must have screws loose to commit to this mess.
Youā€™re going for quality. She is taking what she can get.

But do you REALLY want someone like Tight Pants Tony texting you back and controlling you like a teenager after only a few months.

Reactions: 20
Hi hi! I'm sure she was the talk of the zoo. Livingston/west orange mom's are the worst šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ insanely judgmental
Yes they are!!! I love how she's faking it. She's dressing down but still is the outcast. I wished they jumped her lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes they are!!! I love how she's faking it. She's dressing down but still is the outcast. I wished they jumped her lol
Those women have actual money. Lol. They gossip at their local country club in pearls and designer clothes. Tracy is a truck stop hooker šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.