Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Who has the time to photoshop a picture and rhen darken it so you can barely make their body out

the arms Chico they never lie
Look how awkwardly short and pulled in they are
This is some desperate shit right here 😂 it’s not bikini weather.. ANYWHERE in states just yet.. Midwest here and had 75 degree weather for a few days and no one is at the beaches in a bikini. She can’t hide her true self for long!

Reactions: 9

Teafor1

That had to be another recycled pic. She had lashes on in the video when she was in the go kart with Jayden yesterday
If you watch the video you can see that it’s the filter app she uses. When Jayden turns a little bit, you can see the filter glitch, especially at the lips.

Reactions: 9
Who has a burner account because there is no way any decent man is ok with her posting all these thirst traps and having all thes3 old men comment on her AI chicky photos. Like I'm sorry but that shit is hella disrespectful to him but hey he better not like a single photo of any female on insta!
In all honesty, I think hes a cuck. This was my thought, she has stated that she has a high sex drive and enjoys being intimate. Tony tights lives far away for that type of daily activity. He doesnt mind the type of pics she puts up even if they are half naked. So, maybe they are advertising type pics. He may like to hear about her being with other men, so these pics would probably turn him on seeing the men comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

notfriends

Chatty Member
I'm sure this has been said, just hopping in here quick.. but it is speaking VOLUMES that she is fine with posting this new man with a blurred out face but doesn't do that for her kids.. I mean, if he doesn't want to be posted then just don't post. Even though it really makes no difference, he's a grown man and has his own social media accounts already so the face blurring is strange atp anyway.. BUT the fact she serves her kids up on a silver platter to the internet is insane. It's different if she had her own private account for close family and friends.. but if I had 500k ACTUAL followers- there's no way id be showing my kids faces.

The only person blurring Tony Tights face is exciting is Tracy. It’s not having the effect that she thinks it is in her twisted mind.

KH523

Chatty Member
This “woman” is such a desperado and will do anything to get back on reality TV, do you think she’s trying to change her image to full custody mom of the year in a relationship to get on RHWONJ or some other reality show since the party image hasn’t worked? She’s still broke AF and would not fit in w/ these women.

jacann

VIP Member
First off. Who meets someone a day after talking? Are you not worried about who they are as a person? They could murder you.
And then you introduce the kids to someone you JUST MET? And allow him to talk to your middle daughter alone in a room? TF!
Bitch is so worried about this busted ass manboy and her need to be dixked down and wanted over actually being a fucking parent to those kids she wanted so badly.
Cps is knocking. Answer the fucking door Tracy
Trash does!!!! anything that pays her attention and has something dangling between the legs she is there. Pretty sad and pathetic really

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
More than likely those nails are off because that child is probably riddled with anxiety and has more than likely bitten them off, but also, 9 year olds shouldn’t have nail salon level tips anyways, a little glue on set from Target is enough if they really want it that badly.
Plus it's cheaper than getting a full set done.

nichew

VIP Member
I admittedly shamefully listened to her podcast episode introducing French.

1.) she told her kids, please behave or he won’t want to be with me. What a poor excuse for a mother. No wonder the kids are acting like they want him around. She is so desperate and selfish.

2.) she is such a pick me. “I love action. I will not make him watch rom com beCOUSE (insert fake accent) what guy wants to watch that? I love thriller and I really am such a chill gf”.

if you actually are those things (a good mom, a great wife potentially, a chill gf) you don’t need to say it multiple times.
1) that’s prime material for a disaster SA being a main concern

• Sad
  • Heart

Bratzdolll

like who does a podcast on a man you just met, like your someone important - oh yeah Trashalina this gal is a first class 🤡
She will do a podcast episode about her new man and charge people to listen to this one
---
She’s thanking her followers for being patient. If she had “real fans” and followers who gave a sh*t they would have found the back up account to follow. BOTs are known to be patient 😂
Can't wait to see her upload allllll the color coordinating Aruba pics to her original insta

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Because she probably messaged them to get it for “free” so she was only getting one. She’s probably hoping that by posting the video and Skylar laying claim, a “fan” will offer to buy Jayden and Julian their own.
Someone already said she needed two more.

Ashleymarielovve

The next one will be the Flag of France 🤪 with some dumb Number she made up that associates her and FrEnCh … a 5!!! FiveEver
Lmaohahahah
---
This is bullshit. People who are truly depressed don’t generally announce to the world they’re depressed. If anything she was sad that she didn’t have a man because having a man defines her. I’m really tired of her using mental health as an excuse when she hasn’t been diagnosed. The depression, OCD, and anxiety narrative is just that…a narrative. It’s offensive to those of us who have an actual diagnosis and have to deal with the debilitating pain that comes with it. She needs to admit that she’s just an asshole and call it a day. Side note how does her broke ass afford yet another tattoo but J’s teeth look like they haven’t seen a dentist in years 🤬
Nailed it
---
This is bullshit. People who are truly depressed don’t generally announce to the world they’re depressed. If anything she was sad that she didn’t have a man because having a man defines her. I’m really tired of her using mental health as an excuse when she hasn’t been diagnosed. The depression, OCD, and anxiety narrative is just that…a narrative. It’s offensive to those of us who have an actual diagnosis and have to deal with the debilitating pain that comes with it. She needs to admit that she’s just an asshole and call it a day. Side note how does her broke ass afford yet another tattoo but J’s teeth look like they haven’t seen a dentist in years 🤬
So well said

• Heart

jacann

VIP Member
So for Mother’s Day she posts the mom of the random guy she’s been dating for 4 months. Someone she’s probably met a handful of times, if that, before she posts her own goddamn mother!!!!? That’s fucked up shit from a very fucked up piece of shit individual. Just when you think she couldn’t get any lower she says hold my drink.

Tracy is living in her phone. Literally. Her entire life revolves around Instagram. “All for the gram” doesn’t even begin to describe it. She’s in a delusional universe. She really needs to delete Instagram and focus on her kids, her family and what she’s going to do with the rest of her life. Posting some random woman on Mother’s Day before her own mother and calling her “mother in law” ….. I can’t.

TONY do you see this??! Do these people see her Instagram??? Can they read??? Does her “mother in law” see her posting about who her ex (someone she dated for a hot minute) is sleeping with today. Do they see her posting Tony’s mom before her own? Can’t they read between the lines? She’s a good actress and likes to love bomb people to get what she wants but come on….. does nobody see through this? How stupid can you be?
---
Whose shoes is Julian wearing? He looks like a fucking clown the poor kid.
Selfless woman with a selfish daughter 👏 👏 👏

notfriends

Chatty Member
Edit: I deleted the screenshots because it said not for publication and I don’t want to get in trouble. You can Google it very easily. It’s on the New Jersey courts gov website.