Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowers918

Tara is active in comments on Corey’s bday post … her buttons are pressed for sure which is understandable.

Reactions: 9

Joyride60

VIP Member
It is obvious she gives Skylar more because she is the older sister and she depends on her a lot…it’s been going on since the beginning of time…it will affect them all but especially Skylar…I know 100’s of people it’s the same story…basically she manipulates her own children…that is why she is a piece of shit.

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
And eyeliner. Call me traumatized, but my mother would have never allowed me to wear eyeliner 1) that young and 2) that smudged in public growing up. I didn’t begin to be allowed to wear makeup out til I was a freshman in hs but we know these types of social norms don’t impact Tracy. My mom would have literally said “you look like a lady of the night, take it off” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I glad I wasn’t the only one seeing she had eyeliner.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted
Even when the kid is doing good, she’s still finding a way to shit on her. She will never ever be proud of anything Jayden does.
Also, it’s painfully obvious that Skylar and Jayden have speech impediments that should be addressed with an SLP and Speech Therapy but I think Tracy would have a mental breakdown if afterschool revolved around speech, occupational, physical and maybe mental health therapies for her children Tracy gives don’t call me unless they’re dying, even then.. think twice about it vibes.

Because this is her set-up. She’s gonna claim that Tony Tights is such a positive father figure in her life that, that’s why Jayden is getting better grades. 🙄She’s just ridiculously obvious.
This part. Anything to make the narrative positive in Too Tight’s favor is what she’s going to do because everyone knows damn well that Tracy is being delusional and playing house with Too Tights and her children… just like she did with Corey and Jordyn that caused people to fill her comments section with how wonderful of a mother she’s going to make…. Looking back, the bar has always been set very low for Tracy.

I’m sorry…what?
Eh, she probably read somewhere in the comments that Tattle has the unedited… so she needed to troll. 🤣

• Haha

Joyride60

VIP Member
Such a strong woman she needs a man to fulfill her needs and happiness…what a gaslighter…he will figure it out someday just like Cory…43 and wasting his time…

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Funny thing is the mystery has always been solved and he’s not good looking. It’s disgusting how she acts when she has a man but he seems as desperate as her so this one may last lol
In search of "happiness" or as Tracy spells it (happy)Ness 🙄

• Haha

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
Posting a video of Jayden (who also clearly has a speech impediment like Skylar) saying how she usually gets 60s and 70s but “finally” got a 96…. These things don’t need to be posted
Learning starts at home Trashbag.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Happy Mother’s Day. So is today Julian’s actual birthday or the anniversary of his birth bec he was born on Mother’s Day lol.

• Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
Did she take her lashes off already

She mostly wears strip lashes. Once in a while she gets extensions but she never seems to be able to keep up the maintenance. But tight pants doesn’t like her fake lashes. I guess he wasn’t around today.

• Haha