Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrawnPurse

It’s never failed to baffle me, how she makes everything look cheap. I’ve bought bits from Shein, I like a charity shop or Vinted haul, but I’m praying I don’t look like her, she looks flammable.
I don’t like speaking bad on kids, but Skylar… she’s going to be in for a tough ride at high school, she is trying to be a mean girl like her mum.
jayden, God love her, I think she’s a sweetie. I can’t fathom how Tracy can resent her so much. It’s crazy.
julian - i have a feeling she throws his disabilities about as an excuse as to why he behaves as he does.
poor single mum Tracy.
I hope Tara is in court for those kids, because the outfits she’s putting those girls in are too sexualised for their ages. They’re always low cut, so tight, small. It’s sad to watch her destroy those kids, because with the right guidance, they could all flourish.
Anyway, hey you lot, sorry I’m not as active… real life has been kicking the crap out of me. 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 20

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I had time to kill and listened to the podcast. So much is off about this “relationship”
One thing i found funny, which i don’t think has been mentioned here, is Jessica asking about tony tights birthday . She had no idea it recently passed. Sounded totally surprised. So she clearly doesn’t follow Tracy on social media & they must not speak that often because ya know Tracy was telling anyone who would listen about them waking the NYC streets together and the bday dinner w her parents. Like how did Jess not know about any of that?

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I don’t love how people brought up custody on his birthday post to Julian. But I do love how people are now airing out Tracy’s dirty shit and she has no control over it.

• Haha

KH523

Chatty Member
I cannot. Eeeeeek. Not photoshopped to all hell. Poor hard 3 Tony too right Anthony lipani.
She’s definitely trying to change her image and be softer but it just comes off looking so fake cause it is. This is the first post with her actually talking giving a review rather than trying to look sexual as she puts food in her mouth. She’s still a pig and sh*tty mother

• Haha

LizMac_2022

I had time to kill and listened to the podcast. So much is off about this “relationship”
One thing i found funny, which i don’t think has been mentioned here, is Jessica asking about tony tights birthday . She had no idea it recently passed. Sounded totally surprised. So she clearly doesn’t follow Tracy on social media & they must not speak that often because ya know Tracy was telling anyone who would listen about them waking the NYC streets together and the bday dinner w her parents. Like how did Jess not know about any of that?
I think Jessica lowley doesn’t like Tracy

• Heart
  • Haha

notfriends

Chatty Member
I wonder if doctors denied her request for meds so now this is the lie she tells herself…
Guarantee she’s never talked to a doctor or any health professional about depression/anxiety/ptsd etc. if she was actually depressed she would have. Tracy gives off it’s below her to get help. Per all her Instagram posts about how she has trouble asking for help 🙄. If she did get help someone would have convinced her long ago to get her kids into therapy. She only uses depression to excuse her behaviour. And if she’s talking about being depressed because of her 3 month relationship with lil Joey fuck off. She probably was depressed, and understandably, after her separation from Corey especially with Julian as a baby and that’s why she ballooned to over 200-250 lbs but don’t call your breakup from lil Joey a very depressing time in your life. And a little advice for Tracy, when Anthony dumps your ass, TAKE THE MEDS! because you’re foreshadowing to lose your mind!

LizMac_2022

💀 ☠ 💀 ☠ This so called “professional” photo is AWFUL first and foremost the manky cheap old towel 😂 😂 😂- I know ladies a bit like the old trollope wearing it. It’s wrong sooooo wrong, but the. we expect nothing less from the 🤡
I would be so embarrassed to post something like this on SM and especially if I have new “in-laws” 🙈 she seriously needs help! Her desperation for compliments and validation from anyone is UNREAL. I swear I’m always getting second hand embarrassment for her🥴

• Haha

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
Why don’t you learn how to bake a potato and then you can start criticizing the “better” people put on in. You inept knob goblin.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcake00

Chatty Member
And Corey’s just out here taking selfie videos in a car that is most definitely not his .. feeling himself .. while he hasn’t seen his kids in how long? BOTH LOSERS.
If only he would put that much effort into his kids as he does into his beard and receding hairline we wouldn't be here. They are both trash ass parents. If it wasn't for Mr. Clean and Stephen and Tara those kids would be fucked.

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
You do you, clearly it has worked out for you! 💕

I would hope with 3 young kids —especially one with special needs — that she would be more cautious of who she allows in. Her decisions impact a whole family.

If she has truly experienced past relationship trauma, wouldn’t she be more guarded? If she really has trust issues, wouldn’t she be slower to trust? I think this is just another situation of her contradicting herself because she can’t keep track of her own storytelling.
I agree with all of this. I don’t think she was traumatized, I think she’s embarrassed that she got played PUBLICLY. She’s trying to rewrite history to make Corey look like the only bad person in that relationship knowing damn well she was emotionally & mentally abusive to that man. They’re both wrong but at least he’s keeping quiet about it. This chick never misses a moment to put her private life on blast then throws a tantrum when shit doesn’t go her way and she gets clowned. She thrives off of playing victim and getting sympathy. She admitted to always putting her private life on MySpace, then tv, now social media. She doesn’t know how to live a private & peaceful life, that’s why she can’t keep a man. But this guy seems to be her twin when it comes to attention so maybe he’s the one, and she deserves everything this relationship is about to bring to her.

• Heart

KH523

Chatty Member
Crying about no child or spousal support but she’s at the beach on a random Tuesday. Go get a real job!

jacann

VIP Member
Out of all the comments she could have responded to she commented on this - triggered!!!!!! I say it again triggered!!!!!!!
your son looks like his dad Trashy get over it just like you got under him to create Julian.
That must burn your soul

Attachments

• Haha

bergencountycnty

Is this how they went to church?? Ain't no way in hell would a Catholic (assuming they are Catholic) church would let them girls and Tracy in like that. At least that's how I was brought up when I was younger...a dress has to be at least to the knee and if it showed your shoulders then you had to wear a sweater or cardigan...whatever there called. And cutouts in a dress we're a hell no! My parents would of slapped me into another universe if I came to church dressed like a mini prostitute.
I think it’s nice you think they go to church lol

but also same my mother and father would have dragged me by the toes into the house and into a garbage bag I tried to go to church like that

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MIMI5353

VIP Member
I bet this is all a calculation per usual - like she’s doing something so influential 🙄 I bet she posts him after the podcast this tuesday no way in hell shes gonna not post him plus he posts her soooo what’s the secret? Her posting the kids with his parents like one big happy family is so cringy.
Funny thing is the mystery has always been solved and he’s not good looking. It’s disgusting how she acts when she has a man but he seems as desperate as her so this one may last lol

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Caption this....would my bf be ok with me posting this? So all the ugly fat ass men can shower me with compliments and ig approval.....lord someone with a burner ask if her man is ok with all these photos......I mean nothing like posting a naked Pic and then a baby next to it smh

caption this:
Botched and Boring

• Haha
  • Heart