Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jacann

VIP Member
She actually looks like a cheap blow up doll from the reject pile 🤡 🤡 🤡
FYI so what if a girl you knew has hooked up with your EX get over it bitter betty - You clearly cannot be that in love with TT if your still thinking of your ex with another woman. Like we keep telling you bro THEY ALL UPGRADE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Tony Tights has Julian for his birthday?? She is so messed up. How is that ok? You just met the dude and now you are allowing him to take your kids. She is a piece of shit and will do anything or anyone to push her kids off.

• Wow
  • Angry

JackieMichele82

Now she changed it to ladies. Cos her man wears his allllll the time.
Listen….the amount of money I paid for my Apple Watch plus my blinged out band…I will (and do) wear that suit EVERYWHERE! 😂😂😂

Maybe if she had one it could send alerts to remind her of all her lies.

• Haha

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
It’s about to be MDW the most important party weekend of the year of course she posts his face ahead of the debauchery she’ll be too wasted to have to edit her body and crop his face out of all the pics her and her friends take.
I wonder if she’ll dump her kids off with Tony tights parents since the kids are usually with their father while Tracy gets smashed all weekend

• Haha
  • Heart

KH523

Chatty Member
She’s thanking her followers for being patient. If she had “real fans” and followers who gave a sh*t they would have found the back up account to follow. BOTs are known to be patient 😂

• Haha

Side_boob

Was just scrolling on tik tok and some guy mikeyybabyy has a video saying how Tracy should be casted on Real Housewives. The amount of people hyping him up. In what world is she a housewife? Shouldn't she at least own a house?
---
Was just scrolling on tik tok and some guy mikeyybabyy has a video saying how Tracy should be casted on Real Housewives. The amount of people hyping him up. In what world is she a housewife? Shouldn't she at least own a house?
I would LOVE to see how this would work. Filming in the Section 8 apartment 'home', while she naps in the rainbow room all day scrolling on her phone. That would be a treat!

• Haha
---

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣what a freaking JOKE!!! the struggle for followers in “bad examples” is real💀🤣😂🤣
This is all they have at this point. She sees him as a money grab.
---
And she turned off commenting so no one can “spoil the reveal” 😂 lmao she really thinks she’s somebody 😂😂
Yeah, she won’t limit the comments when creepy men are commenting about her children.
---
Also, she wants you to pay the $18 a month to see his fucking photo. Shut up you scam artist

Last edited:
  • Haha

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I cannot stop laughing. On their shitcast episode this week — Tracy literally said that she’s been dating someone for “months and months and months and months” and wouldn’t take leftovers home bc it’s so cringe.

That’s exactly right, Tracy for < 4 months and here you are yet again over exaggerating your relationship.. publicly. Hard 3 runnnnnnnn. You know what comes after months, Tracy? Years.. yeah flex when you’re dating someone for years. Not (even) 4 months. Ok back I go to this laughingstock.
Tracy is a left over. Sloppy seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart

KH523

Chatty Member
Those girls are never dressed appropriately for anything! Not weather, not social events, not a thing. Neither is she, but as a mother you should make sure your kids are on point! It’s so frustrating to watch. And now I see why all of a sudden the Sephora trips with Skyler are happening. She’s trying to keep up with the mom friends.
And they always have a mocktail in their hand. I’m thinking maybe this new guy is actually serious about settling down and wants a mature woman and is open to a divorced woman with kids but she’s clearly trying too hard to be something she’s not just for a man. If this is what he wants Tracy is not the woman for him. She’s a fraud! She’s a 36 year old loser dead beat mom not capable of taking care of herself or her kids. They are accessories to her. And the way those kids look so comfortable around him and his family with out even knowing them that long shows how desperate they are for attention and affection b/c they don’t get it from their own mom unless it’s for a photo op

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
😂☠ dying over the shout out Tracy gives herself from her mother's page. Girl, grow up.
---
Lord if his pants get any tighter you know for someone that never wanted kids he sure is playing step daddy. Good morning sis since you like to catch up here just post this man already we all know he's ugly already! Looking like Vector from despicable me!!!!
If he is 6'3 and tracy is 5'5, why does she need to bend down? She's wearing flats. She looks like she takes after her grandfather with the height.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

flowers918

How does she still keep saying she has NO help and her parents are too far to help her 🤣🤣🤣 when she can’t go anywhere without them.