Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatgoeson

Chatty Member
So it’s Julian’s actual birthday and she’s posted more about hard launching her boyfriend trying to squeeze money out of her pathetic followers. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with her

• Angry
Reactions: 19

laceyincali

VIP Member
I truthfully think jess doesn't like Tracy and just entertains her.
---
It hasn't been a year. Shut the fuck up.
& I doubt those kids say that.
Youre forcing shit & its creepy AF
So does this mean Julian thinks she’s been married 4 times because I’m sure that’s how many men he’s seen his mom with 😒

• Haha
  • Sad

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She removed her eyelashes because he asked her to? This is fucking pathetic. This is more like a 14-year-old crush. He doesn’t like who she actually is.

• Haha

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
She’s like a boomer and she believes everything that is posted online. Every website that post misinformation, she’s automatically reposting it like a dumb bitch.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
it’s super interesting how Sammi has very much faded away and now Tracy is all about Julie being her bff. 🙄
Julie is the homebody friend. Since Too Tights is a homebody, Tracy needs to learn how to be a homebody… so she’s been leeching onto Julie so she can try to emulate it with Too Tights.

Sammy out there catching flights over feelings she’s probably relieved she hasn’t seen or dealt with Tracy for a while. Don’t forget, Tracy tried to keep Julie and Sammy pinned against each other so she wouldn’t become odd person out.

• Wow
  • Haha

jacann

VIP Member
She also no longer follows the ogbrowz girl anymore so that's 2 lmao 🤣
well ogbrowz has a degree, is 100% italian, takes better boudoir photos, looks 100% better then Trashy, classy - if it’s her who can blame Joey UPGRADE

• Haha
I… I married my one night stand after 6 weeks. My first ever one night stand and I married him. 19 years later, still going strong.
You do you, clearly it has worked out for you! 💕

I would hope with 3 young kids —especially one with special needs — that she would be more cautious of who she allows in. Her decisions impact a whole family.

If she has truly experienced past relationship trauma, wouldn’t she be more guarded? If she really has trust issues, wouldn’t she be slower to trust? I think this is just another situation of her contradicting herself because she can’t keep track of her own storytelling.

• Heart

Ajsss

It’s not up to her, it’s a formula used by the courts to determine amounts. His child support order is only $234 a week for three kids, that’s $78 a kid, and he still won’t pay a dime towards it. Such a fucking bum.
English girl here, American child support is WILD to me, my ex is ordered to pay £5.23 a week for our son and even that’s a struggle 😭😂 he would fake his own death if he got ordered to pay that much 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

jacann

VIP Member
The other week Trashy put a meme up about all her exs have not got anywhere since her or words to that effect- well Trashy the women they preferred over you have all grown and are doing extremely well - whilst you are still in your high school era dependent on mom & dad & anyone else that is stupid enough to do your work whilst sitting in your government assisted apartment - Breille & mlockee are smashing it

• Heart

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
Pls raise your hand if you say “yelling” and your tongue does this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
😂☠ dying over the shout out Tracy gives herself from her mother's page. Girl, grow up.
---

If he is 6'3 and tracy is 5'5, why does she need to bend down? She's wearing flats. She looks like she takes after her grandfather with the height.
Dad and I will forever be here for you…. As long as you don’t marry another Jewish man from Staten Island.. then we’d have to be out again.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

LizMac_2022

Im sorry but this just seems SO inappropriate, i would neverrrrrr let my child dress like this NOR teach how to pose like this. She’s such a bad example even to her own kids!!!! Enabling this behavior will have consequences in the future.. Jayden is just a child screaming for love and attention 😔it heartbreaking to see all this all unfold on SM for everyone to see. Those kids need HELP, how can no one around her see this!!! How can a judge grant her full custody of these innocent children? Judge is probably a friend of a friend to drunken papa Maloney👎🏻 those children are so exposed it’s scary!

Tracy is a disgraceful human PERIOD!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart

newjerseyhoe

IMG_8569.jpeg
IMG_8570.jpeg

IMG_8571.jpeg

It keeps getting worse every click of her story, yet she won’t let kids see Bonnie!

notice the foam cups with lids. Guess Granny too tights came prepared 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Teafor1

💀 ☠ 💀 ☠ This so called “professional” photo is AWFUL first and foremost the manky cheap old towel 😂 😂 😂- I know ladies a bit like the old trollope wearing it. It’s wrong sooooo wrong, but the. we expect nothing less from the 🤡
That towel looks like it was stolen from the floor of some cheap motel bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

uhhuhhoneyyy

nails on a chalkboard listening to that! Why must Hat always be brought up(like he was at the end). Either she’s still not over Corey or she REALLY is obsessed with Hat. Not for nothing Tony TooTights looks like a Section 8 version of Hat, just like her housing😂😂

• Haha

Joyride60

VIP Member
He got the settlement for $900,000 he didn’t take that home…taxes…he had that fight in the bar trying to protect a girl…bar was in the neighborhood where I grew up right down the block from the seaport…and let’s not forget douchebag Trevor was worth $400,000 at the time of her Jersey bullshit show…so they had quite a bit of money…when she first got married Christmas was overboard…they both used that money up…Atlantic City, buying shit…posting and bragging in the early days…trashbag!

KH523

Chatty Member
💀 ☠ 💀 ☠ This so called “professional” photo is AWFUL first and foremost the manky cheap old towel 😂 😂 😂- I know ladies a bit like the old trollope wearing it. It’s wrong sooooo wrong, but the. we expect nothing less from the 🤡
She’s the only person who photoshops her imperfections 😂 She has such manly features

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Why doesn't she get health insurance for the kids? I'm curious why it has to be him? They qualify for it. He is in NY. She is in NJ. They would need NJ healthcare, no? Also, why does he need to get life insurance? I have no idea about these things but I never heard of someone being required to get life insurance for their kids. Very odd to me.
I do not agree with him not paying for his children. If he doesn't want to give her money, then get custody of your children. They could have done 50/50 custody. But that would require him getting a real job and moving to jersey. Something he clearly isn't willing to do
---

I said the same thing to myself. You can see how she looks at him. Not a smile.
She does, the kids on NJ state insurance and I’m almost positive she’s on it as well. She mentioned it on Sad Examples way back when.i think her plan for Corey having to get life insurance and the kids health insurance was so that it would force him to go back into Construction (because at this point Construction and Emcee are all he knows and construction is where the money is) and when the time would be right in her mind, she’d ask for an increase in child support and alimony. She didn’t realize he was gonna tell her fuck off by not showing up to court and not getting on the books jobs….

As for the life insurance, it’s just money for the family when you die. Tracy probably figured that with his past addiction, or if he went back to construction, if something was to happen, she’d get paid. (In reality it’s the kids money but we know she says Fuck them kids daily.)

She’s not incapable of getting a job and providing these things herself, many real single mommas do it all the time. She just doesn’t want to because she believes she’s entitled to it from Corey.

As for Jayden and Too Tights… something I always noticed is Jayden’s eyes and body language always speak volumes about those around her. Like she’s very intuitive and I think that’s another thing Tracy can’t handle about her.

lesleyNOPE

Chatty Member
Where TF is Corey supposed to get $1700 a month to pay this cunt and live on his own?
what else is he doing that he can’t get 2 jobs if he needs to? Either pay your child support or get off your sisters couch, pick a struggle. Go to court and show the judge your updated financials so you can get the support order changed instead of burying your head in the sand and racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars of arrears. You don’t wanna pay Tracy? Find suitable living arrangements and get custody of your kids. No excuses for this loser just like we make no excuses for the kids trash mom.