Tracy DiMarco #127 New man apparently got her making plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the year it was a “late” celebration for Jayden?
Jayden gets the bare minimum and it really makes you wonder why everyone lets Tracy get away with it. (For clarification, I am not blaming THE CHILD)
I think they don’t call Tracy out on anything because she holds the kids ransom
Against them. She will cut people off because she’s too insecure to take constrictive criticism or any criticism. And I think she’d cut people off and neglect those kids before she let someone “mouth off to her”. So they shut up for the kids sake.

Reactions: 15
Remember the year it was a “late” celebration for Jayden?
Jayden gets the bare minimum and it really makes you wonder why everyone lets Tracy get away with it. (For clarification, I am not blaming THE CHILD)
Jayden misbehaves thats why she doesn't get/deserve anything. This poor child get penalized for everything. Yet Skylar does no wrong and gets whatever she wants and Julian gets whatever he wants because he has his issues.

If they are going to celebrate Julian's bday early the should just celebrate all the kids birthday as well. Everyone should get this treatment while they are there.

It must be so nice to have your parents pay for everything for you and your 3 kids. She is such an entitled asshole. IDK if anyone noticed one of her responses under one of her pics; I guess this guy is changing her mind on marriage and having kids. :oops: Lets pray to Jesus she doesn't reproduce again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How many times does Skylar need to hold her stomach when she’s dressed like this? Idc how many times Trashy lies to her podcast listeners and tells them that she wants to wear crop tops when her body language never lies!!! What’s even worse is that she absolutely edited this picture and made her stomach behind her hand smaller. My heart breaks for these girls who have never and will never be “enough” for her mom who fails to accept them as they are. Julian included.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
IMG_5410.jpeg

What in the actual hell!!! You told your kids that some skank is the Easter bunny?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Against them. She will cut people off because she’s too insecure to take constrictive criticism or any criticism. And I think she’d cut people off and neglect those kids before she let someone “mouth off to her”. So they shut up for the kids sake.
I don’t see how she can try and cut anybody off. She could never handle her life on her own, let alone the kids.

Reactions: 14
Yup! A man who is really into you will make the time and trip to YOU! You’d think Tracy would know this with her CVS receipt list of things a man must do for a woman.. like walk on the outside closer to the street. Which Tony Tights doesn’t even do that either 😂
---

Chicks needs to stop altogether! That poor model! That pose is bleeping stupid. It looks like she’s trying to hold up the mirror from falling. Nothing sexy about it.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gurl, you are funny. C'mon now. You have turned this poor model into a construction worker.
Ducky or Chicky should just stop. Nobody wants to see any boudoir pic of no plus size model with ass wide like like a pillow hanging behind. She can barely edit Trashy right.
No offence to plus size ppl tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if that was to happen hopefully someone would get social services involved
---
Jayden misbehaves thats why she doesn't get/deserve anything. This poor child get penalized for everything. Yet Skylar does no wrong and gets whatever she wants and Julian gets whatever he wants because he has his issues.

If they are going to celebrate Julian's bday early the should just celebrate all the kids birthday as well. Everyone should get this treatment while they are there.

It must be so nice to have your parents pay for everything for you and your 3 kids. She is such an entitled asshole. IDK if anyone noticed one of her responses under one of her pics; I guess this guy is changing her mind on marriage and having kids. :oops: Lets pray to Jesus she doesn't reproduce again.
I noticed Skyyyyler has got white toe nails too 🙄
---
How many times does Skylar need to hold her stomach when she’s dressed like this? Idc how many times Trashy lies to her podcast listeners and tells them that she wants to wear crop tops when her body language never lies!!! What’s even worse is that she absolutely edited this picture and made her stomach behind her hand smaller. My heart breaks for these girls who have never and will never be “enough” for her mom who fails to accept them as they are. Julian included.
Who does the other little girl belong to?
---
View attachment 2851324

What in the actual hell!!! You told your kids that some skank is the Easter bunny?!
bleeping weird

It looks like Skylar has been crying in the last picture? She looks uncomfortable in these Hod awful inappropriate outfits Tracy chooses. Let her wear what she wants!

also, idk why Tracy does to to her face but that is NOT her face in those pix.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I cannot wait until Jayden tells Tracy exactly how she made her feel, and open the eyes of the family. Tracy will always be a failure because she has no gumption to improve herself.

Reactions: 9
👆🏻it’s face tuned…I wonder if and//or Tighty Whitey is going to go Aruba?

• Haha
What a weirdo
What does this have to do with a pillow? This looks like a total inappropriate picture with her son on her breast. Tell me you are a child groomer without telling me you are a child groomer.

After watching "Quiet on the Set" I am convinced Tracy is a predator.

Reactions: 17
What does this have to do with a pillow? This looks like a total inappropriate picture with her son on her breast. Tell me you are a child groomer without telling me you are a child groomer.

After watching "Quiet on the Set" I am convinced Tracy is a predator.
Absolutely nothing. Just a creepy way to tag Fuckass about her botched tits. She’s a different kind of version of that mom on Tik Tok that exploits her daughter.
Cause why she looking at the camera like she wants to duck it? No sane mother would take a picture like this and post it

Reactions: 16
Oh my GOD! SICKENINGGGGG. My son actually uses them to eat — you know, bc I use them for what God created them for; not just my husband. This is SICK. Absolutely disgusting.
Classic example of Emotional Incest from a narcissistic mother with no boundaries!!!!!

Reactions: 19
It’s been a while since I’ve been on, but trying to catch up on Tracy’s bullshit (same bullshit, different day it seems) - did she end up using Ozempic, and if so, has she fessed up to that and the bariatric (weight loss) surgery?

Reactions: 6
Absolutely nothing. Just a creepy way to tag Fuckass about her botched tits. She’s a different kind of version of that mom on Tik Tok that exploits her daughter.
Cause why she looking at the camera like she wants to duck it? No sane mother would take a picture like this and post it

My son is 7 and i have alot of pictures of him laying on my chest and NEVER thought of it as a sexual thing. I look at it as my baby is getting big and i will never get these cuddle moments again. This witch is disgusting, everything she does has to involve SEX or the word sex. I never seen a grown women talk about sex like she does. she's always looking to compare everything to sex.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.