Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Some dads have it in them to work multiple jobs to support their kids, same goes for a mother.
Tracy and Corey both are way too selfish to be parents. One uses the kids for any and everything and the other just puts dad work in on those days he sees them. It's sad.
---
But you don't photoshop, right? Tell me why your hands are both rough and masculine while also having that seamless smooth skin on just 1 finger and the top of your hand. Magic lotion? Must be. Cause idk anyone who has this magical skin that is both, sun damaged and smooth and clean as a newborns butt.
I didn’t realize this terrible picture was hers. Should have known lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
They’re definitely still there, they’ve just migrated and most likely flipped. She never took care of herself properly after having them done and it shows. She picked and chose when she wore the bra, even now she does nothing to support the girls. She’s ALWAYS braless and don’t even start about the swim suits.
Oh, but, she wears the tops like that because she likes it that way 🙄
---
But it’s ok for your kids to deal with their toxic mom

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Bc she just can't help herself...this is childish. Why you trying to make it seem like you're worth a fuck? Why can't yall go back to his place? Oh he's taken, that's why the hotel. Or he still lives at home with mommy and daddy, yall have so much in common.

This pick looks old from when she had that orange outfit on with the fringe on the side. She must have found someone to sleep with at that exclusive bar she was at that day.

She was at a hotel called Canopy by Hilton

Last edited:
  • Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Kids are with Tara, so now she’s pretending that she only goes out 4 days a month.

Because she won’t answer them, she’ll just block them…. Or she’ll say that she’s doing Marla a favor.
Its the "I'm doing her a favor to grow her business" yet Marla doesn't have that many followers or likes on any of her things

phoneymaloney

VIP Member

New thread
Yeah I have time I’m home on medical leave lol

Reactions: 7

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Also have implants and second your aftercare instructions. I will still die on the She - Has - Some - Form - Pectoralis Hill. Which doesn't make for a good augmentation candidate (looking at you Tori Spelling 🧐). If you notice one of her boobs starts higher than the other, post surgery. This could be bc they didn't settle or the pectoralis. I have never seen anything like this. And you're correct on this too: one of her boobs is 80% in her armpit making that side look like she got square implants. Everything she touches turns to shit bc she thinks she's 'special' and the rules don't apply.
Wtf is she wearing? And why is she so dark?

• Haha

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Skylar posing in one of Tracy’s feed post with her hip popped out, giving the peace sign, and tongue out to the side like Tracy makes my heart ache.

How she keeps putting her kids out there like this makes me think of the kids consent. Would they want this if they knew what a scary world we live in and the creepy men that follow their mom? Tracy should protect those kids, but that’s the last thing on her mind. If it’s on her mind at all (we all know that answer)

(The photo i am referring to is on Tracy’s feed, I will not repost as to see the face pose Sky is making I can’t blur her face)

• Sad
  • Angry

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Omg Avery Woods has soooooo much in common with Tracy. The constant procedures that make her look old and worse, quit working because she would rather exploit her children on social media, feeds her daughter nothing but junk food, needs constant breaks from her kids despite the fact all she does is prance around in the mirror half naked, does absolutely nothing of value, thinks taking care of her kids while her husband is working is the equivalent of being a single mom, thinks doing the bare minimum as a parent warrants constant trips, drinks a lot, always so tired but is never working, cooking, or cleaning. I could go on all day. 🤣 these narcissistic moms have so much in common it's sick! They're basically cookie cutters of each other.
---

Oh and I forgot all the sexual talk/bragging about their sex lives, had 3 somes for their husbands, overcompensating bc really the men want other women so they have to make it seem on social media like they're these sex goddesses ..
And the clothes she puts on Stevie is a pedophiles dream. Constantly spreads the baby’s legs wide open on camera all the time. She needs her account shut down. And the comments love her I never see people putting her in her place. She could care less about her son though :(

• Angry
  • Sad

Love.the.shade

And the clothes she puts on Stevie is a pedophiles dream. Constantly spreads the baby’s legs wide open on camera all the time. She needs her account shut down. And the comments love her I never see people putting her in her place. She could care less about her son though :(
Yup and she 100% is making Stevie gain weight on purpose bc she knows it gets more views to have her bulging out of her clothes. Donuts every morning. Fast food for lunch daily. Won't buy her properly fitting clothes just like Tracy. Doesn't give a single shit about all the pedophiles drooling over her baby. The boy is such a sweetheart and gets treated second best 🥺🥺

• Wow