Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
LOL heartbroken all month and now getting fucked by someone else at the Hilton in jersey city ……. She such a deranged cunt . Glad she got her smile back, maybe she should try getting her kids back
Lmfao good to know we all googled this.

The only reason she’s “happy” is cos of a guy.

How is that not a giant red flag?

Whoever this guy is… run!!

Reactions: 9

TaraPac

I didnt like hearing this either. Im Hispanic and always call my son Papi. Its weird hearing a white American saying that. IDK maybe its just me.
I'm white(mixed with lots of shit) and my husband is Puerto Rican and I don't call my sons Papi. It's super weird. My sister in law is also white and she reminds me so much of Cray Tray, she does all of this.

ThatGirlCeli

I didnt like hearing this either. Im Hispanic and always call my son Papi. Its weird hearing a white American saying that. IDK maybe its just me.

I agree. I call my nephews that all the time.. But hearing her say that just rubs me the wrong way and I'm not sure why.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
This! If there’s one thing nice I can say about my friend’s brother is that he at least FOUGHT HARD to get custody of his kid. It was a solid 8 or 9 year fight, lots of back and forth, but he never stopped fighting and I will always respect and commend him for that. Statistically men have a longer fight when trying to get custody of the kids, but I am seeing more and more fathers fighting and winning. So now to me, that most recent document just shows me that Corey likes the way this set up is and doesn’t have a spine to even bother fighting.

If there’s anything jury duty taught me, you don’t need the fancy names attorney, you just need a smart one. Tracy may have daddy’s golf buddy Jack Dog as the attorney, but if Corey just happened to walk into Cats & Cats At Law because his friend was like Yo, go to this guy, he’s affordable…. and got Fred Cat who is just a lawyer who knows family law very very well but doesn’t advertise how well he knows it, things could go in Corey’s favor. But it seems like Corey just doesn’t want to be bothered fighting for them. It’s like he wants to play the same game as Tracy just to be spiteful.

Her WANT AND NEED of a MAN will ALWAYS triumph over her children.
I love EVERYTHING about this comment.

• Heart

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Her catch me outside post… where are the new boobs?

Also her photoshopping is getting worse.

Is she purposing showing off her boob scars.

• Haha

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Genuine question for our American friends!
In Australia (where I’m from), this behaviour would result in a fine and depending on how many points on your license, tougher fines and even jail time.

In the UK (where I live) the same is true, you get into serious trouble if your phone is in your hand whilst driving.

Is it not the same in America or is she driving in places where there’s no cameras??
Well as others said different states have different laws, in my state for sure you can be in trouble and it IS illegal where I am to drive with your cellphone like that, whether you are holding it and filming or talking. You can also get in trouble for not wearing a seatbelt

mzz_thangz

She not as high maintenance as she looks. She can’t even tell the truth on a dating profile. Kids…what kids only on Wednesdays

Wait until they meet Water-Slide Tracy and not Photoshopped Tracy lol
Isn't that a double negative implying "she is saying she high maintenance? Or did I get it wrong?

Funny how she oozes her "her royal cheapness" with her all things cheapness looks yet implies she looks high maintenance.🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

punky1230

Chatty Member
I still don’t think she had them removed or revised. I think they were never implanted correctly from the start, plus her lack of aftercare, they never stood a chance to heal right. Before the pictures were taken down, Farkas commented that hers went under the muscle. Someone should ask her if she had them removed and see what she says.
Someone asked her a few weeks ago and she said they have finally “settled into the pocket” whatever the hell that is suppose to mean 😂

• Haha