Tracy DiMarco #118 118 Pounds Photoshopped Off To Go Outside To End My Inside Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

---
Well Tracy sure had a short lived inside era, because now she’s outside at her parents pool. Again. With her bathing suit stuck in her wide flat ass. I’m not good at recaps, someone else
feel free to add

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Previous thread

---
Well Tracy sure had a short lived inside era, because now she’s outside at her parents pool. Again. With her bathing suit stuck in her wide flat ass. I’m not good at recaps, someone else
feel free to add
Saw in the last thread you're on med leave…hope that all is well with you! ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Previous thread

---
feel free to add
Those implants are running away from her like every man does.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact that she is constantly at her parent pool like it is a flex. Can you imagine inviting someone over and be like hey here’s my parents pool.

sorry, I can’t invite you and my low income housing, I don’t have a bed. I sleep in the playroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact that she is constantly at her parent pool like it is a flex. Can you imagine inviting someone over and be like hey here’s my parents pool.

sorry, I can’t invite you and my low income housing, I don’t have a bed. I sleep in the playroom.
THIS IS THE POST OF TRUTH. I say this to myself all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont photoshop.
It’s been proven AGAIN that a lie 👏 👏
Oh Trashy you are hilarious do you actually say that with a straight face
She can’t post this tit and be serious. This has to be a post to lighten up and laugh at herself. Right ? Like her body ain’t nothing to be flaunting. Cellulite, jelly rolls and leathery. And that’s after botched procedures. When I go to the shore - I can always tell people who are confident in themselves and those that try too hard and look like a fool. She is a fool

Reactions: 17
She can’t post this tit and be serious. This has to be a post to lighten up and laugh at herself. Right ? Like her body ain’t nothing to be flaunting. Cellulite, jelly rolls and leathery. And that’s after botched procedures. When I go to the shore - I can always tell people who are confident in themselves and those that try too hard and look like a fool. She is a fool
All bodies can flaunt it… it just comes down to the confidence to do so. We know she lacks real confidence, literally her lack of confidence is a huge chunk of her identity hence why she photoshops at the rate she does. What’s that saying? Good work isn’t cheap and cheap work isn’t good. We point out how Sammy looks like she’s living her best life, so Tracy’s response was “here’s my tits and ass”.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s just so wild that she’s in that pool ALONE all the time. I have 3 kids and there’s zero chance I’d be able to swim for even 10 minutes alone in my parents pool. 😂 She is so gross and pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s just so wild that she’s in that pool ALONE all the time. I have 3 kids and there’s zero chance I’d be able to swim for even 10 minutes alone in my parents pool. 😂 She is so gross and pathetic.
Guaranteed her parents put them in camp so Trashy can live the life she’s accustomed to

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Previous thread

---
feel free to add
Apart from not hanging with Sammi and fact thay she can't help it if she has lots of dear and best friend's birthdays to attend I think you nailed it.

Reactions: 13
Apart from not hanging with Sammi and fact thay she can't help it if she has lots of dear and best friend's birthdays to attend I think you nailed it.
A real best friend would make it on a day her "bestie for life" can make it. The fact that Sam does it on days Tracy can't join says a lot. Tracy, read between the lies....THEY DONT WANT YOU AROUND.

Reactions: 16
OMG tattlers, we were soooooo wrong, of course she has her kids in the pool with her! How did we get it so wrong, well she showed us, hey?
*tell us how you don't read here...*
(Covered the kids as I didn't feel ok posting them in bathing suits)
Why do they need water shoes in the pool? Why is there a giant doll house by the side of the pool?

Reactions: 13
OMG tattlers, we were soooooo wrong, of course she has her kids in the pool with her! How did we get it so wrong, well she showed us, hey?
*tell us how you don't read here...*
(Covered the kids as I didn't feel ok posting them in bathing suits)
Tell us your kids reside with your parents without telling us your kids reside with your parents. That doll house is massive, it’s definitely not brought back and forth.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.