Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ktrost621

Chatty Member
Watching “The Age of Influence” ….. they have an episode on moms forcing their kids. Tracy, is that you?

Reactions: 6

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
Her eyes are sad because she wishes she was out partying
I'm the same age and if I wore some shit like that in front of my mother and kids, my mother would give me a reality check real quick. Even after my boys turned 4, I stopped wearing short shorts and nightgowns to bed so I wouldn't let them be exposed to stuff they shouldn't be

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Sammy and Tracy’s “cousin” are close it seems.

They have to know bringing Tracy around means everyone has to photoshop, the phone in your face 24/7 and drama.

Brit0716

I’ve gone down a rabbit hole and seen old pics.
she just looked better before? I’m not against surgery AT ALL but Jesus she has just become reliant on it, it’s totally morphed her! In these older pics she seems a lot happier too. Probably because back then she didn’t have children.
The first pic looks like she used chalk as lipstick.

• Haha

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
She is so materialistic and shallow - her parents are in some sort of weird club, swingers etc that have cop/judges etc as members that’s why no shit comes out about her as her parents as well as her is banging their way through NJ
How do you know this??

• Haha

Simiauci

VIP Member
Except when you did blackface and look fucking ridiculous
Maybe she is true, she doesn't use spray tan....but she uses self-tanning water/pills/gloves/lotion/oil/foam/towelette, a ton of bronzer and probably even a nasal tan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Sammy is on the Ozemic train.

I said Tracy has a mom friend who seems to be messy like her so it seems like the kids may actually have a decent summer this year because of that. 😪
That mom friend is married. I can’t see her husband dealing with that.

Reactions: 5

jacann

VIP Member
I wonder which one it is???

Did the guy in the pic call her up and say wtf? Take my pic down! Why are you posting that?! And now he’s never gonna fuck with her again.

or

Did one of her friends call her up and say that makes you look like a prostitute. Take that shit down!
Took what down, what did I miss

Reactions: 4