Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
I thought she might be taking the girls to go see the Barbie movie.

Though I highly doubt, she thinks of anyone but herself.

Reactions: 9

jacann

VIP Member
Olivia appreciation post. Absolutely stunning, very minimal work done to enhance not make haggard, natural skin not orange fake and bake, and she’s successful and pays for all her own things. Karma is real.
She is stunning, elegant has all that Trashy wants 👏 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Nana69

Does anyone recall her last live she did. I think it was with the clothing company she used to promote for. That was a total disaster!! She was a hot mess and all over the place. Blamed the kids for her not being able to focus. I'm sure she will do the same this time so she doesn't have to speak to much. She will say i have to go, my kids need me because i have them 24/7 with no break.
Didn't Julian throw up and she "caught it in her hands" and the kiddos were all yelling and screaming?!? I think that chick still has the story on her page😂😂😂🙌 Ahhhhhh memories 🙄🤗🤗🤗
---
Dick nose in full effect
Ooofffff... those teeth 👏👏👏😬😝🙄😂😂😂
---
So does everyone have their burner accounts ready for tonight? I think it’s at like 9 PM. Eastern standard time.
What's it on?? Insta or twatter?!?

Last edited:

elleC

I’ve gone down a rabbit hole and seen old pics.
she just looked better before? I’m not against surgery AT ALL but Jesus she has just become reliant on it, it’s totally morphed her! In these older pics she seems a lot happier too. Probably because back then she didn’t have children.
Those are photoshopped to shit lol
But I see what you mean, her face looks a little more “natural” not sooooo fake

• Haha

jacann

VIP Member
Hahahahaha who called it and said she was gonna post pics of her and her friends!!?? She is so predictable.
She takes the time to hunt for a group photo- it’s the nails chica - oh trashy such a clown. How’s your day going baby girl 💋
---
Ms OCD CLEAN has a THICK coat of dust on that tv console 🤮🤮🤮 so much for those cleaning ladies — another weird flex 🤣 ours come biweekly Tracy. What happened: not enough room in baldy’s budget?

Home on your flat ass for the first time in a week and you can’t even tidy it up? You’re SoOoOo OCD clean tho.
She loves living with 🦠 that’s why she don’t wash often 👏 👏 👏

jessw88

Every single state has different laws. Although I think distracted driving is illegal across all 50. NJ doesn't use cameras. They spent all that money putting them up and then a law said they had to turn off red light cameras. A cop would have to pull her over or someone can report distracted driving on the road. It is a ticket and can bring points.

• For a first offense cell phone violation, you will most likely have to pay a $200-$400 fine.
  • For a second offense within 10 years, you will most likely have to pay a $400-$600 fine.
  • If you are charged with a third or subsequent offense within ten years, you will most likely have to pay a $600-$800 fine, and you may also have 3 points added to your driving record. A third or subsequent offense may even result in a potential 90-day license suspension.
I also think if you have previous things on your record they can automatically give you points and charge you with something worse than distracted driving like reckless or careless. Points on your license will make already insanely high insurance payments even higher. Like over $600 per month 🥴
Wow!!

they slam us in Australia. It’s 5 points and about $1000. We only have 13 points on our whole licence and they only comeback after 3.5 years

Anndrea

VIP Member
She’s seriously disturbed. She thinks she’s a prize and a MILF and someone with money will actually marry her. Honey, you are below a bottom barrel bitch. Men have proven over & over again that nobody wants you.

how about you stop BEGGING for a man to marry you (which you always say you won’t get married again) and be a decent parent, co-parent, and role model for your children. No, yeah, because you won’t put in that kinda work. It’s much harder than a quick surgery to change your outward appearance. She’ll never do the work to make her inside not ugly.
Isn't it insane how she praises herself and claims to be the absolute best gf and yet here she is single AF😄 How can Tracy be single when according to her she gives the best BJs and such an amazing gf

• Haha