Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Sammy just posted about birthday nails I guess this means party time this weekend.

doesn’t she have the kids this weekend?

Reactions: 10
Another day, another 52 ice creams for the kids. In the pics Skyler has at least two different ice creams too.. their poor tummies 😩

• Angry

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
New face — same dirty dress from yesterday 🤮
---
She photoshopped the close up one of her face and blended the two straps bc her amazing breast lift still requires tons of support🤣
---
Let’s see how present she’ll be since she DoeSnT uSe HeR phOnE around her kids.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

KH523

Chatty Member
Real celebrities/influencers dont even post as much as her and most of them have money to pay for actual nannies. She's bored and alone at home and has nothing better to do. She's trying to push this "indoor era" to make herself look good for the judges, which i have a feeling are the ones that suggested therapy for her.
Also, real celebrities hire experts to take care of their social media b/c again, they’re are too busy with other work obligations responsibilities

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Did anyone notice Sammy was not at Tracy’s all week? She was working from home at the other girl Lauren’s house. I don’t really see her come around much honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
As a parent, it must be a deeply personal and private low to look out your window and see your almost 36 year old daughter who lives in affordable housing, doesn’t have a 1099 job, and mother to 3 kids who are ratchet and misbehaved a lot of the time — sunbathing. I cannot imagine the levels of delulu they have had to succumb to to even look at her. Truly, a pathetic woman, daughter and mother. A 36 year old using mommy and daddy’s pool while her children are nowhere in sight. I mean the absolute shame.
You mean doesn’t have a w2 job

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
That mom friend is married. I can’t see her husband dealing with that.
True…. The mask hasn’t fallen yet….🤷🏻‍♀️ Give it until she’s trying to get him to set her up with one of his friends, that’s when her true colors will show.

You have no right to post this, miss, I left my husband after his father /best friend died and then continued to bad mouth him and his children to whomever would listen.
Marriage isn't in your vocabulary. The dedication it takes to save a marriage, isn't in your grasp.
You are a vapid POS money hungry whore.
Does she have some sort of Second Times a Charm delusion?

Teafor1

Incase y'all didn't know, Scorpio is a water sign so she's HaPpIeSt on the water. Give me a fuckin break 🙄🙄🙄🙄 you claim you're an Italian Roman Catholic but yet you worship star signs??? Make it make sense.
She’s a heathen 🤣. I don’t know why she claims to be Catholic or religious in any form.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Sammy is on the Ozemic train.

I said Tracy has a mom friend who seems to be messy like her so it seems like the kids may actually have a decent summer this year because of that. 😪

Nana69

I actually reached out to Craig’s girlfriend on IG before after seeing the comments he would leave under trashys pics in the past. She said she appreciates me reaching out to her but she “picks her battles with what she chooses to fight with him about”…she said she was open minded in her relationship, she wasn’t crazy about him leaving those comments, but it wasn’t a deal breaker. It was really sad actually that she trained herself what she needs to be ok with. But to each their own, I did my part
We do the best we can 🙌 That's great you reached out,and so sad she believes that's what she deserves😒😬😭.... But you tried and that's all that matters🙏❤ I kinda felt bad not scribbling out her photo but when I went to edit it was to late, and by the way his last name is dickman (dykeman) that shld have been enough of a redflag👏👏👏 🤔 Just saying😬🙌

• Haha

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
All the procedures she has had done and never once (sorry I don’t count Botox injections as a nose job) done something about the full on DICK smack in the middle of her face!

I just don’t get it.

😯 ohhh do you recall when?

I will be shocked if she actually does this podcast. Shes backed out before.
I don’t think she will do it unless she is assured she will be allowed to control things.

• Haha
That was when she actually took all three of them to a water park with her new best friend and her two kids.
---

Who WERE those two little girls dancing so inappropriately?
She called them her nieces
Which acquaintance has two girls?
She cut out the actual name of the tik tok that video came from. They aren't her niece's of anything, just her reposting a video that belongs to someone else

• Wow