Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this guy Board Certified? He barely practices with sterile techniques.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has no room to comment on VPR. It’s only been a couple of months and Ariana is living her best life, acting unbothered by Tom and not even mentioning him. Tracy has been divorced for years and still bashing her ex and still bothered by things he said to her years ago and even dedicated a whole podcast to him. If she’s still this bothered she needs therapy.

Reactions: 24
Sammy is that you?!

I’ve been noticing that Tracy’s been bleeping up her eyebrow shape slowly over time. When she got them microbladed they fixed her god awful eyebrows but recently she’s been making them look like samuel’s.
Why would anyone want to copy Sammy's eyebrows? Tracy just loves ro change all her features yet she tell everyone how much
One more time for the TWINSSSS 🫶🏽
Love ya, foureuer BABBEEEE GEWRL 😘
And @phoneymaloney, deffff open. Truly captures her essence 🤌🏽
How does she look in the mirror and think that looks good? She looks ridiculously stupid. And for the love of God someone teach this ass how to apply lip liner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
witches love farkas Bc he’s “cute” not Bc he’s good. The best plastic surgeons look like old potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
witches love farkas Bc he’s “cute” not Bc he’s good. The best plastic surgeons look like old potatoes.
Bc they don't over work their own craft on themselves. Let's be honest. & I've noticed the best plastic surgons specialize in one cosmetic procedure. I.e. "mommy make overs" or breast augs. Not saying they don't do other work but usually they'd have a team, yeah?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2221658lol...are they describing tracy or...???🤭
Seriously, that comment was Tracy😄 no job, no man, NO ASS!!!
---
Can you Spot the difference? Neither can I. One I supposed to be a lift and implants 🥴😩
View attachment 2221761
I swear she's lying about the lift and implants. I think they look worse. How can younhave fake titties and they are flat and square at the same time? She brags what an amazing doctor he is but pics don't lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
---

I swear she's lying about the lift and implants. I think they look worse. How can younhave fake titties and they are flat and square at the same time? She brags what an amazing doctor he is but pics don't lie.
Farkas exposed it, like he did her true size. She has Anchor Scars, I think because she barely did any aftercare that they didn’t heal like they should have. What she probably should have done was a reduction & lift healed from that and then implants. Or maybe actually done her research and like someone else mentioned, seen a doc who specializes in Breast Augs, not a crackpot Jack of all trades master of none.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Farkas exposed it, like he did her true size. She has Anchor Scars, I think because she barely did any aftercare that they didn’t heal like they should have. What she probably should have done was a reduction & lift healed from that and then implants. Or maybe actually done her research and like someone else mentioned, seen a doc who specializes in Breast Augs, not a crackpot Jack of all trades master of none.
I truly feel she removed the implants when she got the tummy tuck. Who knows

Reactions: 13
It’s really sad because all of her photos and videos have this haze over it. You know it is photo shopped because it’s foggy or hazy.

She’ll never tell the truth & probably neither will Farkas, but she definitely had him do some kind of revision, removal I doubt it, but definitely some kind of revision.

I agree - They are such a weird shape and sag. According to Tracy she had the perfect boobs and didn't need implants just like she never had fat on her stomach😄👏👏👏👏
---
These have to be fake...Google reviews are all praising him, except for one.
They also delete and block all negative comments on IG. He's just like flat ass Tracy.
---
Maybe she gave him her world famous BJ for that tummy tuck lol
I love how she brags how good she yet she has 10 toys in the shower and not a real dick in sight. She dates for a few months and the guys finally realize what they are dealing with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
---

I’d noticed you cannot come t on any of Trashys photos in his page

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.