Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of this idiot worried about her children’s future she is worried about men, money and a body. If she is smart as she says she is she would know that is the most important thing. I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ if she says you only know me based on what I post….NO I have watch many “influencers” it boggles my mind that is a job, anyway they promote companies, items, small businesses they may photoshop themselves who cares the point is she is lazy expects things to come to her…she should take a play out of LaLa’s book she sold tee’s and sweats with a saying on it and now she just bought over a million dollar home…Big Mack that’s called a HUSTLE!

Reactions: 16
Uh whose boobs are these?!? Bc they’re not those saggy basset hounds 2.0 on your kneecaps, Maloney
So an amazing doctor needs to advertise a summer sale? Ive never heard of a A+ doctor needing to slash his prices to get people to see them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So an amazing doctor needs to advertise a summer sale? Ive never heard of a A+ doctor needing to slash his prices to get people to see them.
I am not surprised. Any plastic surgeon that needs to have a marketing firm like BB’s..isn’t a good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She shoulda changed her last name to Desperado instead of Dimarco. These videos and selfies of herself get more cringe every day. She has absolutely no sex appeal

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like Jackie’s husband gave her an ultimatum in regards to her weight.

She just seems like the type to do whatever to make her husband happy. He’s like a Tom Sandoval. No one knows what goes on in peoples homes however her kids look happy and she doesn’t go out partying 24/7 like T-rag.

Reactions: 16
I feel like Jackie’s husband gave her an ultimatum in regards to her weight.

She just seems like the type to do whatever to make her husband happy. He’s like a Tom Sandoval. No one knows what goes on in peoples homes however her kids look happy and she doesn’t go out partying 24/7 like T-rag.
You think Carmelo would let Jackie go out? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Instead of this idiot worried about her children’s future she is worried about men, money and a body. If she is smart as she says she is she would know that is the most important thing. I don’t care 🤷‍♀️ if she says you only know me based on what I post….NO I have watch many “influencers” it boggles my mind that is a job, anyway they promote companies, items, small businesses they may photoshop themselves who cares the point is she is lazy expects things to come to her…she should take a play out of LaLa’s book she sold tee’s and sweats with a saying on it and now she just bought over a million dollar home…Big Mack that’s called a HUSTLE!
👏👏👏👏
Her main priority is finding a man and putting that fake front like she did with Crabby. She wants everyone to think how bad a man wants her and her amazing body😄 when you boost meme after meme about couples on vacation, couples having sex etc... notice not one child in sight. That's her real true fantasy. She wants to post pictures of the kids she doesn't want the responsibility and that is why her mom stepped up because ( this is my opinion) she could see how Tracy lacked motherly skills and still does. She will go on and on about hervlive for Julian yet she didn't give a duck about sign language or any other way to help him with his disability. She just wants that perfect little family you know.....FOUREVER🤢
What does she have planned for tonight? I'm sure a nice dinner, dressed appropriately and ni lip singing. 😄😄😄 When you are over 30 with 3 small kids ( even if they are with their dad) that doesn't mean you have to hit up clubs and post all night how fake happy you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
👏👏👏👏
Her main priority is finding a man and putting that fake front like she did with Crabby. She wants everyone to think how bad a man wants her and her amazing body😄 when you boost meme after meme about couples on vacation, couples having sex etc... notice not one child in sight. That's her real true fantasy. She wants to post pictures of the kids she doesn't want the responsibility and that is why her mom stepped up because ( this is my opinion) she could see how Tracy lacked motherly skills and still does. She will go on and on about hervlive for Julian yet she didn't give a duck about sign language or any other way to help him with his disability. She just wants that perfect little family you know.....FOUREVER🤢
What does she have planned for tonight? I'm sure a nice dinner, dressed appropriately and ni lip singing. 😄😄😄 When you are over 30 with 3 small kids ( even if they are with their dad) that doesn't mean you have to hit up clubs and post all night how fake happy you are.
I am child free. However my friends with kids enjoy a night of doing nothing. They don’t go get cosmetic procedures or drink heavily every weekend away from kids.

She is emotionally 21. Mentally as well. Physically she is 67.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am child free. However my friends with kids enjoy a night of doing nothing. They don’t go get cosmetic procedures or drink heavily every weekend away from kids.

She is emotionally 21. Mentally as well. Physically she is 67.
Seriously. I got the option to go out, had a babysitter, everything. I spent it staying in eating cheese and getting high 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What is her bleeping obsession with men needing to dress a certain way? Why does a male have to be macho and wear timbs and sweat pants?

Tracy, you really should not be giving advice on what men should be wearing. Focus on yourself and your Photoshop, you worthless thot.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What is her bleeping obsession with men needing to dress a certain way? Why does a male have to be macho and wear timbs and sweat pants?

Tracy, you really should not be giving advice on what men should be wearing. Focus on yourself and your Photoshop, you worthless thot.
For someone has zero fashion sense she really shouldn't be talking. 😂
---
That sounds delightful!!!!!!
It was!! Hubby wasn't home, it was just me, Netflix, all the weeeed my heart wanted. It was truly glorious and much needed. Recommended 10/10 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Meanwhile her son spent the first 4 years of his life in his sister’s leggings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.