Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackie’s husband wearing a tank top to their son’s pre-k graduation… pure class

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Jackie’s husband wearing a tank top to their son’s pre-k graduation… pure class
I die at the tacky gold chains and unbuttoned shirts that he wears too 🥴. Also who tf is flexing a Maserati in 2023?! Sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember when Danielle staub had a square tit from her implant encapsulating
I remember she had comments in the beginning on her photos of them asking if it was encapsulated...for me it's the way it like overtakes her armpit. I got bingo wings and my boobs don't even do that haha.

Reactions: 10
I remember she had comments in the beginning on her photos of them asking if it was encapsulated...for me it's the way it like overtakes her armpit. I got bingo wings and my boobs don't even do that haha.
Love the pfp😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I truly feel she removed the implants when she got the tummy tuck. Who knows
That's def a possibility but I really think she didn't do the right after care as usual, she was out showing them off drinking in a non supportive bra like two months later if that, same with her tummy tuck she didn't do any of the after post op especially with a tummy tuck you still need to workout and eat right its not a miracle procedure she's so clueless. I truly feel she gets these things done just to post a picture of herself looking "snatched" when in reality she has a tit dr on top of not doing the after care its so pathetic.

Reactions: 14
20230608_202121.jpg

Look back at what?! A flat pancake looking ass? Just cause you're wide doesn't mean there's an ass there. Just a straight line down your back. 🥞

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
LMAO I was about to post this too.
It's her magical ass. It magically appears in some pictures because of her super special Sicilian body 😄😄 I noticed a few questions about her working out and she claims she does. Come on Tracy. The only thing you work out is your fingers photoshopping all your pictures. If you ever did work out you would post it instead you go and get these so called beauty treatments. Stop your bullshit and be honest for once. You only put effort into looking for dick. You will actually put work in for that. Can't wait to see the half tops and horrible lip liner you have planned for this child free wkend. Oh wait, you have child free week days as well. 👏👏👏👏👏
---
I die at the tacky gold chains and unbuttoned shirts that he wears too 🥴. Also who tf is flexing a Maserati in 2023?! Sorry not sorry
He gives me the creeps and you can tell he thinks he is the tit🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---
She liked the comment too. Instead of
deleting the weirdo off her page like a normal person would
All these men in her DMs 😄😄😄😄😄
---
Remember when Danielle staub had a square tit from her implant encapsulating
Danielle was amazing ( I thought she was) and when
there’s nothing sexy about this thotasaurus 🦖🤣😩
THOTasaurus that made my day 👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2227425
Look back at what?! A flat pancake looking ass? Just cause you're wide doesn't mean there's an ass there. Just a straight line down your back. 🥞
If she worked out she'd have a butt. 😂 but we all know Tracy, and her favorite exercise is sex. 😂😂 girl can't even get a real dick to duck her.
---
It has to be a skill to be fat and still have no ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tracy, there is no wait list. You’ve literally been single 4 years. You were chasing after married guy, you had this thing with hat, then it was crabby & now little Joey.

You have horrible taste in guys because you’re a horrible human being.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.