Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am child free. However my friends with kids enjoy a night of doing nothing. They don’t go get cosmetic procedures or drink heavily every weekend away from kids.

She is emotionally 21. Mentally as well. Physically she is 67.
My son is older but when he was younger I would meet friends at a bar/restaurant and that was perfect. I felt no need to hit the club scene at all. Mom's deserve whatever makes them happy because how amazing and hard working they are. Tracy just wants to find a random to take home that night because she screams one night stand not girlfriend material at all.
---
She’s quiet tonight. Shocker.
Weird!!! I wonder what's up?

Reactions: 7
---

Weird!!! I wonder what's up?
Samuel posted on her story that she’s heading home for Powermove Matt’s birthday; so Trashasaurus is probably being quite to justify going out tomorrow because she “doesn’t control when her friends birthdays are”. She right, she can’t control people’s birthdays, but she can control staying home with her kids and being a present mother but doesn’t. Always looking out for herself

Reactions: 17
If you aren’t familiar with Rachelelizabethx0 on Instagram, she’s hilarious. She posts videos about having a flat ass, and I know T has liked and shared some of her stories. Recently Rachel posted a couple of stories about padded BBL shorts from Amazon. Guaranteed T will show up wearing a pair of these this summer. I would bet money on it.
D4682B57-D535-4C74-808F-25B4C9FD8577.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you aren’t familiar with Rachelelizabethx0 on Instagram, she’s hilarious. She posts videos about having a flat ass, and I know T has liked and shared some of her stories. Recently Rachel posted a couple of stories about padded BBL shorts from Amazon. Guaranteed T will show up wearing a pair of these this summer. I would bet money on it.View attachment 2229745
Trashbag has worn them -

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys she can’t help it if she has a friend who has a boat!!!! She can’t help that they have a birthday. She’s a mahm, 26/4 remember.

• Haha
Scary! She looked so bleeping cracked out on whatever. I would take that video and burn it. Lol. But she only what she wants us to see........ her fucked up apparently.
She wants to come off as tough, but we all know she's a pussy and won't do tit. She comes off unhinged & it's funny

• Haha
She deleted the story 🤣💀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She deleted the story 🤣💀
Omg, what a pigsty. Damn, they couldn’t straighten up just a little bit for the video?!!! Is that Trex’s trashcan low income unit or her friend’s apt? Maybe they’re all dirty slobs. Yeech.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.