Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¢ can any of you explain to me how and why her circled breast looks square and and wonky and like itā€™s about a foot wide? I just donā€™t understand how any body part could be shaped like this??????
For the first time she's wearing an appropriate bottom. Hiding that flawless scarless TT there šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her focus is not happiness. Her focus is on finding a man. She thinks that is happiness. Itā€™s really sad. I cannot imagine living that way.

Also i feel bad for those poor kids. Their mother is more focused on her next drink or duck, than their childrensā€™ well being.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She always looks so dirty. Like someone who is just bathing day after day in old bronzer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Again, making it about her. MY beauty- ok, shouldnā€™t the focus be on the other chick? WHY does the picture have YOU front and center
She canā€™t post anything about anyone without having herself be the main focus. She gives Pick Me vibes and should be mortified that she begs for attention like a stray dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For the first time she's wearing an appropriate bottom. Hiding that flawless scarless TT there šŸ˜‚
More appropriate but, personally, I think that's not the most flattering style for her body type.
Anyways, good Tracy, it's better!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thatā€™s a man!!! But like not a man done up to be a pretty women. Itā€™s just a straight up man, 5 oā€™clock shadow and all, with a wig on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This woman literally spends all day either posting desperate thirst traps or dumb memes. She clearly isnā€™t attracting anyone because if men were sliding into her DMs she wouldnā€™t have time to constantly be posting or addressing her haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This new bikini doesn't look to shabby on her. Why she chooses to wear the stringed bottom and upside down tops showing how long both her boobs and tt scar is, is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does one have so much time to post all these memes?

Tara would never when taking care of those kids. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 21
Do any of you guys & gals here watch or have watched 90 day fiancĆ©? I got sucked into the rabbit hole and then found my way into Reddit. My interests are all over the place lol. But I saw this screenshot & knew it resembled someoneā€¦down to the bandana. Please tell me Iā€™m not the only oneā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s Darcey or Stacey, but honestly whichever twin it is still looks better than Trayzilla.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do any of you guys & gals here watch or have watched 90 day fiancĆ©? I got sucked into the rabbit hole and then found my way into Reddit. My interests are all over the place lol. But I saw this screenshot & knew it resembled someoneā€¦down to the bandana. Please tell me Iā€™m not the only oneā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s Darcey or Stacey, but honestly whichever twin it is still looks better than Trayzilla.
Itā€™s Staceyā€¦. but at least she and her sister go to board certified Surgeons and have money to fund their lifestyle.

Reactions: 15
Who really gives a sh*t about her photoshoots?? She posts half naked pics from her section 8 house every day. Whatā€™s the difference. She is a nobody!!! No one cares!!

Reactions: 19
Thatā€™s a man!!! But like not a man done up to be a pretty women. Itā€™s just a straight up man, 5 oā€™clock shadow and all, with a wig on.
I just came here to say the same thing!! Shes so focused on her stomach that her mustache game is strong. Sheā€™s totally given up on her face!! Starting with that disgusting constantly dirty looking jet black hair. She neeeds to go lighter!! Even just a bit. It always looks sooo dirty and ratty no matter what style!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.