Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still on her reels. Always can tell when tattle hits a nerve.... she likes to keep it easy cue the unbothered memes then the I'm being bullied memes.... we really need a bingo card
I didn’t check tik tok.

Guess my desperate miserable ass (like she claims we are) didn’t stalk her good enough today.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didn’t check tik tok.

Guess my desperate miserable ass (like she claims we are) didn’t stalk her good enough today.
Same, babe. I had to ask the group. I don't have tik tok either. As Big Trev would say "📝📝📝" so that I can better stalk her. I'll do better next time, Big Trev.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IMG_7917.jpeg

2018 was not the year
You moved on (despite the tattoos, letters in names, necklaces you got) and neither is 2023 soooo what year is it gonna be? Cleary Never will be stuck on Corey “Fourever” 🫣

Reactions: 15
LMAO Tracy Babie, just keep it moving if you are sOoOo unbothered 🤷🏻‍♀️. My friends an influencer (a legit one) and she has a discord about her that she doesn't read or care about lmao because she doesn't need to. But you care because in reality more people hate follow than real follow. Someone here said something that hit home and made big mama upset haha. I think it was that parents had to pay for facepaint 💀💀💀
She hates the fact that we expose her lies & bullshit.
She is one hot mess a massive joke an alcoholic and a 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t even know who we are yet you stay reading Tracy 😂😂😂
---
Pick my new pfp for me. Mouth open or closed?
These convince me more & more that it is a man - manly features- severely sun damaged skin has aged it beyond its years even it’s mannerisms are masculine.
It looks like an aged old leather bag - imagine spending all that money on questionable surgery to end up with a face like that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2222129
2018 was not the year
You moved on (despite the tattoos, letters in names, necklaces you got) and neither is 2023 soooo what year is it gonna be? Cleary Never will be stuck on Corey “Fourever” 🫣
Nah… cause if she had your personality, you wouldn’t dislike her like you do. So shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230606-224357_Instagram.jpg

Jax is that girls babysitter not her mom 🙄 Tbag should listen to her song Victoria's Secret. She might have more body positivity about herself and not feel the need to filter all the time!

Reactions: 10
Jax is from NJ. She didn’t have to spit on anyone or embarrass, her family to get famous. Who knew.
My best friend knows Jax and has made plenty of comments saying Jax is a very nice humble human.
Tracy needs to educate herself on who she repost

Reactions: 12
IMG_0464.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
Idk, girl your own Mama said you were “getting better” so even YOU don’t know what it take to BE A MOTHER.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
View attachment 2222478View attachment 2222479Idk, girl your own Mama said you were “getting better” so even YOU don’t know what it take to BE A MOTHER.
Ok Trevor - show us you BEING a mother because from what I see - Tara is being a mother when she has them. You don’t even have custody of them. BEING a mother isn’t about raising a lady’s man or being out drunk. Being a mother is there to kiss boo boos, read stories, educate, discipline, self sacrifice. BEING a mother is waking up in the middle of the night because the kids are scared of the dark. It’s not glamorous and kids are not accessories.

And she needs to stop reiterating lines from real housewives. This is like the 4th or 5th time she has used a line from that show.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.