Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice she darkened Jayden’s skin for the Moana photo? When in the next video she’s normal toned? Are we now using Pacific Islander skin tone on your kids?

You can look like a crappy leather knock off but don’t do that to your kids. You’re a pos mom.

Reactions: 16
Was she really walking around in the grassy area along this busy road wearing just a bikini?! 🤯
🤣🤣 Oh boy!! How HILARIOUS (or weird)!!

I double-checked the area on Google and the place is really not appropriate for that!

She's lucky nobody called the cops!

Tracy Maloney, you made my day!!
View attachment 2221731
Can you imagine the people that live there have to look out their window and witness that IRL. LOL so embarrassing. Does her complex even have an area to "lounge" outside.

• Haha
Please tell me Suzanna is one of us because ain’t no way she believes this lol.
Also knatasha needs to beat her ass for this disrespectful post about her husband.

IMG_7983.jpeg
IMG_7982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
this many stories, I’m sorry useless memes/reels, on a random Tuesday over the course of16 hours… but sure Tray you are an “influencer” who “has full custody 26/30” of her kids.

most of which are about finding a man to marry, when you repeatedly say you’ll never marry again. We get it, finding your value in men is a higher priority than raising your kids. Trash Human.

IMG_5429.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s a recap of what she said to BB world wide’s wife:

“Happiest birthday to MY beautiful @knatsha”
“Thank you for being OUR breath of fresh air”
“& making MY best friend smile this big”
“The wife & the EX-WIFE lol”
“So thankful to have you in OUR lives”
“& being the best edition to OUR little crew”

How twisted is this! Is Tracy trying to make Natasha feel like her relationship with Bill trumps their marriage? Who is “OUR”??? Tracy and Bill? She speaks for Bill now regarding Natasha? Like Natasha’s on the outside of Tracy and Bill? Does she not understand she’s a nobody in their relationship? I have never heard anyone talk this way to a friend’s wife/girlfriend and she talks this way to Natasha every single time. You can’t tell me Natasha can’t stand her. Why Bill disrespects his wife by keeping Tracy around I don’t understand.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Here’s a recap of what she said to BB world wide’s wife:

“Happiest birthday to MY beautiful @knatsha”
“Thank you for being OUR breath of fresh air”
“& making MY best friend smile this big”
“The wife & the EX-WIFE lol”
“So thankful to have you in OUR lives”
“& being the best edition to OUR little crew”

How twisted is this! Is Tracy trying to make Natasha feel like her relationship with Bill trumps their marriage? Who is “OUR”??? Tracy and Bill? She speaks for Bill now regarding Natasha? Like Natasha’s on the outside of Tracy and Bill? Does she not understand she’s a nobody in their relationship? I have never heard anyone talk this way to a friend’s wife/girlfriend and she talks this way to Natasha every single time. You can’t tell me Natasha can’t stand her. Why Bill disrespects his wife by keeping Tracy around I don’t understand.
Because in reality, Tasha has probably put Tracy in her place because on more than one occasion Tracy has most likely overstepped herself. So like the immature HS mean girl she is, Tracy makes passive aggressive shout outs. She does the same thing to Julie’s husband Ron when she makes “birthday shout out” posts.

Because in reality, Tasha has probably put Tracy in her place because on more than one occasion Tracy has most likely overstepped herself. So like the immature HS mean girl she is, Tracy makes passive aggressive shout outs. She does the same thing to Julie’s husband Ron when she makes “birthday shout out” posts.
Trashy has to try and make herself relevant & important when in reality she is something that belongs in the trash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tracy likes to throw it in Tara’s face she’s never had children as revenge for being put in her place and being told she’s a crappy mother. Tara told her the truth and in typical Tracy fashion she had to hurt Tara the only way she could. It kills Tracy that Tara has her number

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just because you birthed them, doesn’t make you a mother.
Its sad that on select days those kids get actual love and parental guidance from their aunt. Who, get this, doesn't need to birth children to treat them with love and respect.
Tracy wants so bad to have the title of HOT SINGLE MOM. She is far from that. Being a mom is working multiple jobs to keep yourself afloat. Being a mom is putting yourself last bc your kids come ffirst.being a mom is canceling plans, staying home with your kids when they need mom.
Show me where Tracy you gave up a second of your time to spend with those kids. Show me where you stopped posting to social media and was actually in the moment. Show me where you get on the ground and play with your kids. Do you chase them around the playground? What about arts and crafts? Do you ever let them color or paint or make anything from their heart? Do you cook with them? Do you clean with them? Do you give them those 5 extra minutes just bc you missed them? What was that? No. Color me surprised 🙄

I just want to add that my father didn't need to raise us kids as his own. He could have kept the step dad title or his name when it came to us kids. Yet that man stepped up when he met my mom and raised us little heathens as his own and still continues to drop everything for us. That's a parent, Tracy. You're a friend / distant cousin to those three kids. You don't deserve the title of mom

• Heart
Reactions: 31
These convince me more & more that it is a man - manly features- severely sun damaged skin has aged it beyond its years even it’s mannerisms are masculine.
It looks like an aged old leather bag - imagine spending all that money on questionable surgery to end up with a face like that
Plus the fact that she never wears sunglasses, real sunglasses, is the best way to developing cataracts or AMD.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.