Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She influenced me to know that even at my worst look, I look better than her. And she influenced me not to get any kind of cosmetic procedures.
You mean you don't like the square tit look?😆😆😆😆
---
Trashbag influenced me to take better care of my skin, and protect myself from the sun.. so I don’t look like an Oompa Loompa, or tan mom.View attachment 2220279View attachment 2220280View attachment 2220281View attachment 2220282View attachment 2220283
Tan moms tits look better😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sammy is that you?!

I’ve been noticing that Tracy’s been bleeping up her eyebrow shape slowly over time. When she got them microbladed they fixed her god awful eyebrows but recently she’s been making them look like samuel’s.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sammy is that you?!

I’ve been noticing that Tracy’s been bleeping up her eyebrow shape slowly over time. When she got them microbladed they fixed her god awful eyebrows but recently she’s been making them look like samuel’s.
Single white female into Sammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sammy is that you?!

Lol another pile of clutter. She has no shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's big mad that her sending drunk Stephanie here had no effect (who else but a drunk boomer would mention US weekly?).

Julian disassociates when he is with her. I see it because that is me too...at the age of 3 fn 9 even with therapy.
I see that in that little boy and it breaks my heart.
How anyone can continue to allow that...it's child abuse!!

You can be mad all you want you worthless twit.
At the end of the day it is YOU who are broke and alone in your welfare hoe apartment.
NOT us!!!

Love seeing you get the botched plastic surgery you DESERVE!!!
Roald Dahl had something to say about that but you wouldn't know since he's not in US Weekly 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 19
What Tbag posts vs her actual dick-nose geriatric face

also.. zoom in on the face painting lady’s sign. It says “scan to pay” and has a QR code parents could scan to pay for their kids Face Painting - sooo TACKY! You had at least three procedures this year alone, you’re telling me you couldn’t pay her a flat rate so all the kids could have their pieces painted? Literally so ghetto.

View attachment 2218874
View attachment 2218876
I wonder if she has them delete the non filtered pics bc ufffr

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMAO Tracy Babie, just keep it moving if you are sOoOo unbothered 🤷🏻‍♀️. My friends an influencer (a legit one) and she has a discord about her that she doesn't read or care about lmao because she doesn't need to. But you care because in reality more people hate follow than real follow. Someone here said something that hit home and made big mama upset haha. I think it was that parents had to pay for facepaint 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see everyone received the PSA…so who is actually more pathetic? She spends more time reading here than with her children. So again I ask who is more pathetic? 😂😂

Oh one more thing definitely someone in her camp made those comments yesterday or whenever it was…and please go easy on the Boomers most of them have common sense and street smarts to navigate through this jungle we live in…most are fierce it’s an insult to compare all the Boomers to GiGi 😂😂 just lighting up the mood!

Reactions: 17
for reals. Tell us you’re bothered without telling us🙄 🤭 like girl go take a shower that hair is the undone braids from her sun bathing day 🤮
View attachment 2221380
She is like a car accident that you just cant turn away from. A septic pump truck that is spilling nasty tit all over, smelling to high heavens, but you still turn down the radio to watch!
---
I see everyone received the PSA…so who is actually more pathetic? She spends more time reading here than with her children. So again I ask who is more pathetic? 😂😂

Oh one more thing definitely someone in her camp made those comments yesterday or whenever it was…and please go easy on the Boomers most of them have common sense and street smarts to navigate through this jungle we live in…most are fierce it’s an insult to compare all the Boomers to GiGi 😂😂 just lighting up the mood!
I think what gets her the most is she cant delete the comments and the truth. She cant hide her patheticness and mental instabilities. She cant hide how much of a fraud she is. And this is out there fourever

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wooof
---
Why does she look so dang OLD?! Like aged old. Maybe you should rethink that skincare sweets. I’m older than you and my face doesn’t sag so much nor do I have such deep lines around my mouth!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.