Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she really walking around in the grassy area along this busy road wearing just a bikini?! 🤯
🤣🤣 Oh boy!! How HILARIOUS (or weird)!!

I double-checked the area on Google and the place is really not appropriate for that!

She's lucky nobody called the cops!

Tracy Maloney, you made my day!!
Screenshot_20230606_195639_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Can you Spot the difference? Neither can I. One I supposed to be a lift and implants 🥴😩
IMG_7486.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why did she delete her “rant”?

In her own words “say it with your chest”

Imagine that!!!! Hahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did she delete her “rant”?

In her own words “say it with your chest”

Imagine that!!!! Hahahahaha.
It's still on her reels. Always can tell when tattle hits a nerve.... she likes to keep it easy cue the unbothered memes then the I'm being bullied memes.... we really need a bingo card

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was she really walking around in the grassy area along this busy road wearing just a bikini?! 🤯
🤣🤣 Oh boy!! How HILARIOUS (or weird)!!

I double-checked the area on Google and the place is really not appropriate for that!

She's lucky nobody called the cops!

Tracy Maloney, you made my day!!
View attachment 2221731
Pretending she has a yard is the ultimate low

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to stick to wallowing like a scuzzy greased hog on a public roadway.

She can't control the narrative here & everytime she starts foaming at the botched arsed filler mouth...she brings people here.
So literally the laughs are on her fool self.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see everyone received the PSA…so who is actually more pathetic? She spends more time reading here than with her children. So again I ask who is more pathetic? 😂😂

Oh one more thing definitely someone in her camp made those comments yesterday or whenever it was…and please go easy on the Boomers most of them have common sense and street smarts to navigate through this jungle we live in…most are fierce it’s an insult to compare all the Boomers to GiGi 😂😂 just lighting up the mood!
Exactly, I’d rather live around boomers than these soft ass twats in their safe spaces

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WHAT is up with the boat tik tok?! The whipped cream and sucking on the finger is SO GROSS. But if you want to look like someone just came on you after giving them some chicken head, then more power to ya. Won’t catch a decent guy doing that tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she makes this face (and she does quite a bit) it doesn't look like this "🙁" it looks like this "☹" her frown is so exaggerated it literally looks like she has marionette lines. She tries to be dramatic and act and it makes her look ugly(ier) like someone mentioned, an old lady.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.