Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. The girls parties were manipulated into themes that she picked out with these companies just to tag them months too late and she had cake for Julian in a month early Aruba šŸ˜‚ like everything is so off with her. And itā€™s so weird who shows up and who doesn't for these parties.
she can claim itā€™s for the school kids but why wouldn't her ā€œbestā€ friends go? Jessica has never attended anything in That party room yet she is ā€œAuntie Tracyā€ to her daughter - makes no sense.
I hate to say this, but Julian had no idea what was going on. He was probably overstimulated and she does nothing to get on his level and help him through anything, explain anything to him etc.. all she does is scream at him across the room and Let him jump and run around so that Papa Maloney take scare of him she knows one hand sign (if that) itā€™s so screwed up and sad. This image of her taking him to these places all the time with her parents she thinks is making up for what he needs outside of the school he attends. Itā€™s so sick and sad she needs to make an effort and work with him and his teachers and therapists (if he has any as she claims) and bleeping HELP this child.
itā€™s going to get harder not easier.
She is not going to step up and change or do anything. But she is ā€œGrEaT MOMā€ actually makes me so angry.
Thatā€™s the thing, she should be so busy shuffling him to OT/PT & Speech and the girls off to whatever, that she shouldnā€™t even have time to film creepy bikini videos for stupid voiceovers

Reactions: 22
Thatā€™s the thing, she should be so busy shuffling him to OT/PT & Speech and the girls off to whatever, that she shouldnā€™t even have time to film creepy bikini videos for stupid voiceovers
Thatā€™s the thing.. donā€™t these men realize she has time for wanting all this constant affection and attention yet she neglects her own flesh and blood constantly? As a mom, if I met a man that did this and portrayed what she tries to portray, the red flags would be non stop. Esp as a mom! She should be maternal and nurturing. She could not be more opposite. Sheā€™s so masculine and that energy is so gross. Idc how much she claims sheā€™d be ā€œsoft in the right handsā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Trashbag influenced me to take better care of my skin, and protect myself from the sun.. so I donā€™t look like an Oompa Loompa, or tan mom.
IMG_1637.jpeg
IMG_1644.jpeg
IMG_1643.jpeg
IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1636.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thatā€™s the thing.. donā€™t these men realize she has time for wanting all this constant affection and attention yet she neglects her own flesh and blood constantly? As a mom, if I met a man that did this and portrayed what she tries to portray, the red flags would be non stop. Esp as a mom! She should be maternal and nurturing. She could not be more opposite. Sheā€™s so masculine and that energy is so gross. Idc how much she claims sheā€™d be ā€œsoft in the right handsā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She has that masculine big dick energyā€¦.but turns out sheā€™s impotent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Talk about second hand embarrassment. Sheā€™s sitting in front her low income apt in front of the highway šŸ„“in a fucken bikini. šŸ’€
View attachment 2219960

You cannot tell me that ANYONE could walk by her sitting by herself in a chair on the grass outside her government housing complex with canola oil spread all over her HUGE body with a straight face!!!! I would die. I would LITERALLY fall over laughing. I canā€™t!!! This is absurd behaviour. How she has no shame is wild. Sheā€™s not wired right.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If someone touched me and was on top of me constantly as much as she posts about not being touched every second 24/7/365 I would lose my mind I hate being smothered I like being left alone šŸ˜‚ like idk about anyone else but wouldnā€™t that just be annoying

Who is she begging for? Itā€™s like sheā€™s begging for someone to want her. Her stories today are totally giving desperation!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You cannot tell me that ANYONE could walk by her sitting by herself in a chair on the grass outside her government housing complex with canola oil spread all over her HUGE body with a straight face!!!! I would die. I would LITERALLY fall over laughing. I canā€™t!!! This is absurd behaviour. How she has no shame is wild. Sheā€™s not wired right.
I know the drought is not her fault but the fact that all this is taking place on a dry lawn makes this whole mess even more ridiculous. šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know the drought is not her fault but the fact that all this is taking place on a dry lawn makes this whole mess even more ridiculous. šŸ¤­

I thought the grass was looking brown because of the brown filter she put on to make herself brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.