Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joey must have her wear a paper bag. Go for Danielle. She at least has her own business and does something with her life to have an excuse to party on days off. Tracy has 365 days off a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like a man whenever she wears those do rags on her head. No one has worn then since the early 2000’s
Now that I have seen her real face, I couldn't agree more. They already looked incredibly tacky and outdated and now her square jaw, boxed shaped head due to the extensions and close set (almost crossed) eyes make her look comical with that added head piece nonsense. The fact that she thinks it looks good is what's really funny for me.

Reactions: 17
News Flash @elev_8 has 700 influencers to work with companies and influence…who? I wonder if they offer a pension plan or a 401k you know those things that help you when you retire. What foolishness these people want to be rich quick. They need financial courses especially that lazy bastard.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice over the weekend there was a photo of her dad standing near a table with a blue table cloth on the boardwalk with a bunch of that evil eye tit on it? She must be doing vendor fairs and trying to sell that tit down the shore. Hopefully its appropriately priced, maybe she can actually have a legitimate job to add to her other 47 jobs she claims to have

Last edited:
  • Haha
Unfiltered Big T
Honestly after seeing this.. I whole heartedly vote she keeps using the filters. I can’t handle the nightmare fuel that her unfiltered pics provide. She looks like the evil spawn of Freddy Krueger and Jigsaw 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_7002.jpeg

tracy - you have one job and can’t even do it

Nonna is grandmom. I think the word you were looking for is Nonno (grandfather)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am finding it super odd that for the girls birthday parties tracy almost immediately made 2-4 feed posts alone for each of their parties but yet as of now none for her “golden child, main man” 🤔

• Haha
Did anyone else notice over the weekend there was a photo of her dad standing near a table with a blue table cloth on the boardwalk with a bunch of that evil eye tit on it? She must be doing vendor fairs and trying to sell that tit down the shore. Hopefully its appropriately priced, maybe she can actually have a legitimate job to add to her other 47 jobs she claims to have
I saw it! I thought the same thing. Selling that tacky tit on the boardwalk. Probably sells pictures with her fans too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw it! I thought the same thing. Selling that tacky tit on the boardwalk. Probably sells pictures with her fans too.
IMG_7004.jpeg
IMG_7005.png

Yet she can’t update her “business” IG. Or even promote this business adventure

How does she expect this business to be a success when she doesn’t even make mention of it?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ma’am if you are so glad you don’t have one why do you photoshop yourself to look like you do?!?

liabeties.

IMG_5419.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talk about second hand embarrassment. She’s sitting in front her low income apt in front of the highway 🥴in a fucken bikini. 💀
IMG_7468.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
i
I am finding it super odd that for the girls birthday parties tracy almost immediately made 2-4 feed posts alone for each of their parties but yet as of now none for her “golden child, main man” 🤔
She did not *want* to have this party for Julian and it shows.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i

She did not *want* to have this party for Julian and it shows.
DING! DING! DING!

She did it because it was pointed out that Julian hasn’t had a party since his 1st Birthday & shes been dragged for her lack of any birthday celebrations for the kids.

Reactions: 18
It amazes me most of the stuff she decides to post and actually thinks she looks sexy. B

Reactions: 11
If someone touched me and was on top of me constantly as much as she posts about not being touched every second 24/7/365 I would lose my mind I hate being smothered I like being left alone 😂 like idk about anyone else but wouldn’t that just be annoying

Reactions: 18
If someone touched me and was on top of me constantly as much as she posts about not being touched every second 24/7/365 I would lose my mind I hate being smothered I like being left alone 😂 like idk about anyone else but wouldn’t that just be annoying
I feel people like that can't be left alone with their own thoughts. Like she needs the distraction.

Reactions: 15
DING! DING! DING!

She did it because it was pointed out that Julian hasn’t had a party since his 1st Birthday & shes been dragged for her lack of any birthday celebrations for the kids.
Yup. The girls parties were manipulated into themes that she picked out with these companies just to tag them months too late and she had cake for Julian in a month early Aruba 😂 like everything is so off with her. And it’s so weird who shows up and who doesn't for these parties.
she can claim it’s for the school kids but why wouldn't her “best” friends go? Jessica has never attended anything in That party room yet she is “Auntie Tracy” to her daughter - makes no sense.
I hate to say this, but Julian had no idea what was going on. He was probably overstimulated and she does nothing to get on his level and help him through anything, explain anything to him etc.. all she does is scream at him across the room and Let him jump and run around so that Papa Maloney take scare of him she knows one hand sign (if that) it’s so screwed up and sad. This image of her taking him to these places all the time with her parents she thinks is making up for what he needs outside of the school he attends. It’s so sick and sad she needs to make an effort and work with him and his teachers and therapists (if he has any as she claims) and bleeping HELP this child.
it’s going to get harder not easier.
She is not going to step up and change or do anything. But she is “GrEaT MOM” actually makes me so angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.