Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her true face. Posted by the character’s page 💀🤭🤣 Julian’s face is 😐
View attachment 2217917View attachment 2217924
What’s with the dish rag on her head? Christina Aguilera made this look popular in 1999. 1999. You can’t tell me Tracy doesn’t have Borderline Personality Disorder. I’m no doctor but I’d love to hear the opinion of one.

She looks like a broke ass pirate.
---
She gave her son eyelashes, eyeliner, and changed his eye color 😡 who tf does this???

IMG_7966.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I thought Farkass the hero said she had “No FaT”

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7907.jpeg

Please don’t subject your girl to this.

IMG_7905.jpeg

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That’s what I’m wondering. It seems like the party was more “influencing” than a birthday party for her son. She was probably no where near Julian for the entire party. You know Mr. Clean was running around after Julian while Tracy’s taking picture with the face painter. The party looks boring AF.
I wish you would all give ber a break! She works so hard despite have 3 kids in 2 years and having no help at all! 🤭 And for all of you asking if Julian was there, of course he was! See the photo?!!
Poor Tracy can't help it that he was born on mothers day and so close to MDW and she can't let her friends down! This party was NoT sponsored, they are her best friends!!
(Tongue in check before you come ar me 😁🤣)
---
omg she looks OLD AF
(I am 40, and she looks 65)

also, those OcEaN EyEs are looking mighty HAZEL
Not the ocean eyes!
---
Her usual bent over pose and still looking wide as duck
It's not her fault! All those years of being a cheerleader! 😆 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“You are such a natural beauty” yet asks her about her injections
---
Well, this isn’t you though Tracy
It is like she wants praise for being a mother. Like she is the only one who is a mother. Yet she is the only one i know who needs a 4 day weekend break for being with her kids for one day a week. My god she is exhausting.

Reactions: 20
What Tbag posts vs her actual dick-nose geriatric face

also.. zoom in on the face painting lady’s sign. It says “scan to pay” and has a QR code parents could scan to pay for their kids Face Painting - sooo TACKY! You had at least three procedures this year alone, you’re telling me you couldn’t pay her a flat rate so all the kids could have their pieces painted? Literally so ghetto.

1685972779551.jpeg

1685972820671.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How can a person ask her where she gets her lips injected then tell her she’s a natural beauty in the next sentence? She looks like a man whenever she wears those do rags on her head. No one has worn then since the early 2000’s

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What Tbag posts vs her actual dick-nose geriatric face

also.. zoom in on the face painting lady’s sign. It says “scan to pay” and has a QR code parents could scan to pay for their kids Face Painting - sooo TACKY! You had at least three procedures this year alone, you’re telling me you couldn’t pay her a flat rate so all the kids could have their pieces painted? Literally so ghetto.

View attachment 2218874
View attachment 2218876
SCAN TO PAY ? YOU SHITTIN ME MALONEY ?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.