Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she please wear a bleeping full length shirt?!
Seriously… be normal wear the Mom of the birthday boy with the party theme shirt like the rest of us. 🤣

Can she stop with the Hulk Hogan bandannas? It’s not a look she can pull off, but she could totally rock a messy bun with said bandanna tied as a headband.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seriously… be normal wear the Mom of the birthday boy with the party theme shirt like the rest of us. 🤣

Can she stop with the Hulk Hogan bandannas? It’s not a look she can pull off, but she could totally rock a messy bun with said bandanna tied as a headband.
Shes getting a five head and balding. wait till she realizes that, than bandana is doing more harm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So are the kids going to get parties because Tracy has to show off the community room? I mean if this is how the kids get their birthday celebrated now, I guess it’s something ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
People have to wonder what she's doing in low income housing? She's throwing what might look like to some pretty elaborate parties and obviously tries to give the impression that she has money. The two things don't add up.

Reactions: 19
So are the kids going to get parties because Tracy has to show off the community room? I mean if this is how the kids get their birthday celebrated now, I guess it’s something ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
honestly, all 3 parties have really been the exact same party except for the theme:
-community room
-360 photo booth
-WISH version of costume characters
-exact same layout
-exactly the same royal sweet fairy treats just with different colors

Reactions: 29
People have to wonder what she's doing in low income housing? She's throwing what might look like to some pretty elaborate parties and obviously tries to give the impression that she has money. The two things don't add up.
I think she picked this complex simply because she can easily give off the illusion that she’s not in the affordable housing part.

honestly, all 3 parties have really been the exact same party except for the theme:
-community room
-360 photo booth
-WISH version of costume characters
-exact same layout
-exactly the same royal sweet fairy treats just with different colors
And I’m sure it’s some how Corey’s fault that she’s done it like that… but like I said, if the kids at least get a party from her, it’s something. Maybe next year they’ll actually be closer to the kids birthdays.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The other homes in that development are a decent amount. Her building is the one low income apartment like setting.

Reactions: 13
Was Julian even at this party??,,
That’s what I’m wondering. It seems like the party was more “influencing” than a birthday party for her son. She was probably no where near Julian for the entire party. You know Mr. Clean was running around after Julian while Tracy’s taking picture with the face painter. The party looks boring AF.

Reactions: 17
Her true face. Posted by the character’s page 💀🤭🤣 Julian’s face is 😐
IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7459.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The creepy way she smiles is sending me. Imagine driving by and seeing this grown ass adult taking videos of herself smiling acting like someone else is making her smile when it’s all fabricated 🤣🤣🤣
This video SENT ME 😂😂😂 I’m sorry but she bleeping ruined her face she looks so bad now , very masculine features her make up is always bleeping questionable too , her lips r fucked , wtf happened to this girl

Reactions: 15
I love how you actually love to laugh at how invested everyone gets on some random chick who legit has no influence on their own lives it’s like a real life US weekly…yet here you are. You took the time to join this page, read up, and comment and keep commenting 🤡.
I actually love to laugh at how invested everyone gets on some random chick who legit has no influence on their own lives it’s like a real life US weekly
And making a whole ass account. Waiting for the email confirmation, then coming back to comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.