Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably forgot it was Julian’s bday. Steph will remind her.
---
Olivia doesn’t gate keep. She has an Amazon store front. Tracy should take notes.
If I was Oliva and working for a diamond guy I wouldn't be wearing cheap fake jewelry from Amazon 😂 better than shein clothing and jewelry, I suppose
---
Posting names cause IDGAF. How is this any different or worse from Tracy posting everything about herself on a child's birthday post. Or how Tracy went and got ELECTIVE surgery a day before her daughters birthday. But yeah, Corey is wrong here
---
witch, all the photo editing apps you use. Not just IGs "no filter" or tiktoks "bold glamor" silly witch.
---
And she still LOOKS BAD. So what does that say about you, Tracy? You need a brown paper bag for that mug. Just like all the guys you screw need to be heavily drunk to duck you

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If I was Oliva and working for a diamond guy I wouldn't be wearing cheap fake jewelry from Amazon 😂 better than shein clothing and jewelry, I suppose
---
Posting names cause IDGAF. How is this any different or worse from Tracy posting everything about herself on a child's birthday post. Or how Tracy went and got ELECTIVE surgery a day before her daughters birthday. But yeah, Corey is wrong here
---
witch, all the photo editing apps you use. Not just IGs "no filter" or tiktoks "bold glamor" silly witch.
---
And she still LOOKS BAD. So what does that say about you, Tracy? You need a brown paper bag for that mug. Just like all the guys you screw need to be heavily drunk to duck you
He could have left out the just like daddy part and it would have been fine.

Reactions: 11
I’m just waiting for Steph to make a drunken comment whenever Tray decides to stop posting memes and photoshopping her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she posts what she buys/where she buys it when people ask, instead of responding “I don’t know some place in NYC” is how to influence.
Also, she doesn't look like a broke cheap witch when she wears it. She makes that cheap stuff look well put together and normal and pretty. Just proves that you don't need to spend a fortune to look nice, for example, wearing knock offs or Princess Armor at triple the price of the Shein tit that Tracy peddles

Reactions: 16
First post of the day is not for her sons birthday. Shocker
Looks a reight dogs dinner
---
---
---
---
Thing is Olivia could wear a bin bag and plastic jewels and she’d still shine… big Trev could be dressed in the finest haute couture and the finest jewels and she’d still look like absolute tit

• Haha
shocking it’s almost 5pm here & trashy still hasn’t posted about it being Julian’s bday….but she’s posting about summer. So weird.

Reactions: 18
shocking it’s almost 5pm here & trashy still hasn’t posted about it being Julian’s bday….but she’s posting about summer. So weird.
Like someone else said, she’s going to post about it tomorrow when it’s Mother’s Day because 5 years ago he was born on Mother’s Day…..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Like someone else said, she’s going to post about it tomorrow when it’s Mother’s Day because 5 years ago he was born on Mother’s Day…..🙄
Exactly. She's so predictable. Meanwhile the eps are ALL out celebrating Julian and what Julian wants

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are we even surprised at this point that this narcissistic psychopath hasn’t posted about her son? She’s the reason the word bleep was invented. She can never run away from her karma…

Reactions: 20
I don’t want the excuse of she didn’t spend the day with him today due to his dad.

That is no excuse. You can post about it. She is gross and so self absorbed. These kids will need therapy.

Reactions: 14
Just realized she took this pic while sitting on the top bunk in her kid’s room lmao!! Whew, the ghetto! ☠☠☠

IMG_7737.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
11:24 PM and still no post, not even a story for her son

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.