Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of the girls are dressed appropriately shirt wise today.
Never mind they’re horrible out fits and the whole predator aspect. It’s not practical. I have young children and when they’re out in the sun, it’s as much coverage I can get from clothes, so I’m not fighting to put loads of sun cream on.

Reactions: 11
Her weird obsession with seeming to be able to cook culturally. It’s weird you keep talking about this Maloney. Ever since you saw Edan you’re back to pushing this every now and again. It’s ONE tired dish not a spread 🫠🫠🫠 and it seems like the most simpleton thing to make. Pls stop acting like this took any sort of talent other than crisping rice you probably cooked in a microwaveable bag.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her weird obsession with seeming to be able to cook culturally. It’s weird you keep talking about this Maloney. Ever since you saw Edan you’re back to pushing this every now and again. It’s ONE tired dish not a spread 🫠🫠🫠 and it seems like the most simpleton thing to make. Pls stop acting like this took any sort of talent other than crisping rice you probably cooked in a microwaveable bag.
Burning rice isn't a skill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s about the same size as her friend Annemarie. The only difference is Annemarie is comfortable in her own skin and wears age-appropriate clothing.

She thinks just because she spends a few hours with her kids during the day, it justifies being out all night into the morning. She’s hot garbage.
AnneMarie is definitely not comfortable in her own skin. She's just loud & obnoxious to hide those emotions. Once she gets into gear she'll be back to that bridesmaid weight in no time. Tracy probably encourages her to love the big skin she's in so AnneMarie doesn't wake up & surpass her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
AnneMarie is definitely not comfortable in her own skin. She's just loud & obnoxious to hide those emotions. Once she gets into gear she'll be back to that bridesmaid weight in no time. Tracy probably encourages her to love the big skin she's in so AnneMarie doesn't wake up & surpass her.
Oh you mean how she bullies Sammy and Sammy just puts up with it until she can't take it anymore? I have no doubt that those women get together and talk so much tit about Tracy.
I also think Annemarie and her sister are a lot prettier than Tracy. Big, small, whatever, they are better than Tracy by a long shot

Reactions: 20
So I’m a mom of two. Granted I get off in the summer because I am a teacher… but my summer countdown is always about all the fun we are going to have as a family. My kids don’t go to camp, but we do everything so fun everyday with us and their friends. How can a mom not countdown to summer with their kids. Why is it a countdown to partying in trashy bikinis? She is so stunted.

• Heart
Barf 🤢 but it’s the stack of unopened mail and other garbage on the counter, the used tissues on the floor and the stack of paper bags for me. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone, whether unemployed or not can not keep their home semi clean and organized. I imagine the grime in her bathroom alone and I want to throw up 🤮

ETA: does she really and truly think that she looks so amazing that people will solely focus on her and her amazing body and not be able to see the actual pigsty that is her house????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Sorry but she looks like a man. Wearing all these cheap ass clothes. Wear them once and toss them lol Tracy, when you actually get a job and earn money, then you should flex the nice things. Everything you own is made in China. Loser

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the hell 🤣 did she really wake up and take pictures of herself on a bikini? Who Is getting the kids to school? Skylaaaaa
Barf 🤢 but it’s the stack of unopened mail and other garbage on the counter, the used tissues on the floor and the stack of paper bags for me. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone, whether unemployed or not can not keep their home semi clean and organized. I imagine the grime in her bathroom alone and I want to throw up 🤮

ETA: does she really and truly think that she looks so amazing that people will solely focus on her and her amazing body and not be able to see the actual pigsty that is her house????

• Haha

Does she have anything better to do then try on cheap tacky outfits all day

• Haha
Reactions: 12

You are supposed to be looking at her amazing fake titties and super flat all natural stomach NOT all the tit on her affordable housing floors👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those pics were taken a few weeks ago. Since she has the pink nails with hearts now that was in her stories. Looks to still have the crappy evil eye nails in these bikini pics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.