Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Trashy
Please explain WHEN!!!!!! Tara raised them kids and as soon as you split from Corey you was out girl the intake of the alcohol doubled and your only interest was bashing Corey and desperately seeking a man.
They have a father even if he has faults they love him dearly- but then again Corey probably also wants a good role model for his daughters unlike the hot mess they have now.
Have a good day sweetie pie 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tracy...
Parental alienation makes you a scumbag!

Just remember...it will be one of your neglected children picking out your nursing home.
And since you don't work...it will make your low income housing look like Buckingham f'n Palace!

Enjoy!😘🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You'd think she'd take the girls to see Bonita to treat them to something special. Especially jayden and her curls.
I’m still in shock from when she let Jayden get colored extensions during the summer when the other kids were in activities and poor Jayden was dragged to Tracy’s self loathing appointments.

She will bring them now. Lol
Of course she will…. And that’s the disgusting part…. It’s not organic and done because she wants to, it’s done because someone mentioned it and she needs to prove herself 🙄

I’m sorry, were all of them newborns at the same time? Is that why you had Tara take each of them the first night home?
I’m sorry, does this chick have selective memory? Didn’t she take a pregnancy test in a bathroom bar while out with the girls? Wasn’t she and Corey dipping off to AC at least twice a month and leaving Tara with the babies? It’s got to be selective memory.
---
You'd think she'd take the girls to see Bonita to treat them to something special. Especially jayden and her curls.
I’m still in shock from when she let Jayden get colored extensions during the summer when the other kids were in activities and poor Jayden was dragged to Tracy’s self loathing appointments.

She will bring them now. Lol
Of course she will…. And that’s the disgusting part…. It’s not organic and done because she wants to, it’s done because someone mentioned it and she needs to prove herself 🙄

I’m sorry, were all of them newborns at the same time? Is that why you had Tara take each of them the first night home?
I’m sorry, does this chick have selective memory? Didn’t she take a pregnancy test in a bathroom bar while out with the girls? Wasn’t she and Corey dipping off to AC at least twice a month and leaving Tara with the babies? It’s got to be selective memory.
She’s going to gaslight the hell out of these kids when they’re older and trying to heal themselves.

Reactions: 17
Def the backpack — cocomefluey— but that neverfull has unfortunately made rare appearances for a while. There was a time when we were in high school that ppl used them as school bags and the absolute dirt and grime on that trim shows it could very well be circa 2006. I’d be mortified to carry such bags. Like way to just outwardly try so hard to allude you have money with THAT 🤣🤣🤣 Jersey Shore gals would neverrrr.
You know I've had mine for 15 years and it still looks brand new, my Speedy 25 over 25 years old and my 30 which I've had since I was damn this is hard to say 30 years and my Alma look the same besides the patina on the handles and the bottom (I often hold it like a clutch...I know🤦😂😂), her tit looks like she dumpster dived them🤔😬😒... I mean you spend alot of $$$ take care of your tit!!! But we know she doesn't... She can't even take care of her kiddos... Anyway sorry for the babble I haven't been able to comment/like again for the longest!!! 👏👏👏💕

Reactions: 14
Oh the irony, probably her parents feel exactly the same. Especially with their ‘unemployed ffeeloader’ but she’s not so ‘little’ and her parents have made her life a lot easier
The original meme is about a dog sighing.... Weird she changed it to her kids. Cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
These are not the Flintstone feet of a woman who wears a size small 🤢 they look like she walked barefoot all the way to China for those Ali Baba fake LV clogs 😅 she fits the nickname T-Rex 🦖
IMG_7663.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tiktok filters are not doing her any good.

I don’t honestly see how any guy feels she contributes to a relationship. No job. Entitled. Racist. Drinks and parties all the time. Openly talks trash about her kids father.

Reactions: 22
She’s going to piss off the wrong person and get her ass whooped. It’ll take one good beat down to straighten her out. Maybe knock some sense into that air head of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going to piss off the wrong person and get her ass whooped. It’ll take one good beat down to straighten her out. Maybe knock some sense into that air head of hers.
No it won’t. A child with Special Needs didn’t humble her… a beat down won’t either.

Reactions: 15
These are not the Flintstone feet of a woman who wears a size small 🤢 they look like she walked barefoot all the way to China for those Ali Baba fake LV clogs 😅 she fits the nickname T-Rex 🦖View attachment 2144358
This witch either got wonky ass tanner or she is sailing straight into type 2 diabetes.

Either she is blind or on something because the tit she posts is something else. 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always thought she said it was because they thought Corey was beneath them. They wanted her to marry a country club type and he was more of 'a bad boy ' or common (as we say in the UK) or something.
---

I think they do this for engagement. A lot of influencers and celebs ask questions easily answered by Google as I think it gets more comments etc which drive up engagement.same way some deliberately spell words wrong knowing lots of apeople will message to correct them.
Oh! that's a thing?
This basement trash bag influenza can only look for cheap stuff to spread her cheap virus not really influence or engage people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.