Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so insecure and mentally ill that your only focus is on men and dating, NOT the well-being of your kids, finding a job to make ends meet, or becoming successful. She’s content on being a loser for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine being so insecure and mentally ill that your only focus is on men and dating, NOT the well-being of your kids, finding a job to make ends meet, or becoming successful. She’s content on being a loser for the rest of her life.
I know so many girls like this. Especially if the Dad has moved on or they’re not over them. It’s like it’s a competition to show how great the new life is but everyone sees through it and they end up looking desperate and pathetic.

Reactions: 22
I live in Chicago and my grandparents had a summer house in Michigan that we went to seasonally. Granted this is 2 hours away with good traffic but most people use it as an escape on the weekends. Michigan is also way too cold to live in during the winter months, especially on the water. It’s dreadful!

Omg yes! I'm from Chicago too and the winters here are not pleasant! My family has rented lake houses in the past for like a weekend but other than that we wouldn't live by the lake....it's too cold....so cold even your bones hurt from the cold.

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget she only posts to post. No one really kNOwS WhAT heR LiFe is ReaLly LiKE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So we mentioned here on Tattle recently that she’s not capable of showing off authentic luxury goods and I am absolutely HOWLING that this is what she had the absolute AuDaCiTy to bring out. That neverfull is real — the patina on both are a good giveaway but the CONDITION? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 girl hang them thangs UP! It’s so ironic bc I brought my Neverfull GM out Sunday as a makeshift diaper bag — with the side cinches intact 🫠 — and I thought to myself, self; it’s time to retire this bag. It’s been well loved, been to many places but it could look better. So off I go to buy a new genuine bag 😊 But trashy? Could never. She LOOKS like these vintage bags. Straps all broken, dirty stained trim.. uneven patina. Just like her! Wrinkly dinkly and should be RETIRED just like her bs ways.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we mentioned here on Tattle recently that she’s not capable of showing off authentic luxury goods and I am absolutely HOWLING that this is what she had the absolute AuDaCiTy to bring out. That neverfull is real — the patina on both are a good giveaway but the CONDITION? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 girl hang them thangs UP! It’s so ironic bc I brought my Neverfull GM out Sunday as a makeshift diaper bag — with the side cinches intact 🫠 — and I thought to myself, self; it’s time to retire this bag. It’s been well loved, been to many places but it could look better. So off I go to buy a new genuine bag 😊 But trashy? Could never. She LOOKS like these vintage bags. Straps all broken, dirty stained trim.. uneven patina. Just like her! Wrinkly dinkly and should be RETIRED just like her bs ways.
She bought that second hand from a reseller. She follows them on IG and tags her often. She can't afford to actually go to the store...wild..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She bought that second hand from a reseller. She follows them on IG and tags her often. She can't afford to actually go to the store...wild..
Def the backpack — cocomefluey— but that neverfull has unfortunately made rare appearances for a while. There was a time when we were in high school that ppl used them as school bags and the absolute dirt and grime on that trim shows it could very well be circa 2006. I’d be mortified to carry such bags. Like way to just outwardly try so hard to allude you have money with THAT 🤣🤣🤣 Jersey Shore gals would neverrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Miss ma’am you’re too lazy to do anything 🥴
What’s going on with her eyes on the left? Wonky ass photoshop 🥴🤣
IMG_6864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m not saying that she has to… but ever notice she never brings the girls with her to treat them once in a while to getting their nails done. I know the reason why she doesn’t, but the place is actually reasonably affordable for the girls to get their nails done and since she’s such a loving wonderful mom of the year who does it all on her own with no help, you’d think that every now and again she’d treat the girls.

Reactions: 28
I’m not saying that she has to… but ever notice she never brings the girls with her to treat them once in a while to getting their nails done. I know the reason why she doesn’t, but the place is actually reasonably affordable for the girls to get their nails done and since she’s such a loving wonderful mom of the year who does it all on her own with no help, you’d think that every now and again she’d treat the girls.
You'd think she'd take the girls to see Bonita to treat them to something special. Especially jayden and her curls.

Reactions: 18
Was this about Vine and Oak?
Yea...she is NOT the targeted clientele of that place, or that town. Cranford isn't trashy. They should stick to the Belmar if they want to keep living their best over age shore bleep lives.
(And whoever she's replying to is lying because they didn't buy any liquor license. They're referring to the provisional one the city took away from the restaurant that lost it because they refused to follow the guidelines it was granted on)

In her picture with all her FrIeNdS.
This witch thinks there has to be club music everywhere she goes out and eats? Grow the duck up lame ass iNfLuEnCeR. 👏🏼
View attachment 2134741

Reactions: 9
She will bring them now. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.