Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning šŸ˜ƒ fellow tattlers. The reason why the parents didnā€™t go to the wedding is because when she was on the show Cory and his parents were discussing why her parents were not coming to the wedding and she had the balls to tell them my father doesnā€™t want me to marry someone Jewish he thinks I should or could do better with someone at their country club.

Also, they were not cool on the wedding being broadcasted and them being on television. If you go way back in time there is NOT one picture of her father with Cory thatā€™s what a bigot he isā€¦sorry I call it the way I see itā€¦the last thing I remember is at Julieā€™s wedding there is video of Cory dancing with the Mother. The father never tried to have a relationship with Cory NEVER šŸ‘Ž
Itā€™s not that Corey is Jewish, heā€™s the wrong type of Jewish for her father, her father definitely looks at people through stereotypeā€¦ so he was probably more upset that even though his daughter was marrying ā€œa Jewā€ (technically if Bonnie never converted then Corey is not Jewish by Jewish Law standards.) ā€¦ she wasnā€™t marrying the lawyer/doctor/accountant (all the ā€œaffluentā€ Jewish stereotype) She was marrying the kid who won some money and at the time was still working for a DJ as an MC. 100% her father never tried, and it is nice that Stephanie tried/ tries, hence why I still donā€™t believe that it was her who made that post under the picture of Gene.
Just want to add to my comment above. That if Corey posted about being high and waiting for his food delivery she would be on social media screaming deadbeat dad no money etc etc. She is a walking contradiction
100% she would be posting it all over and sharing stupid Tik Toks about deadbeat dadsā€¦. Honestly, with how tailored to you the Clock App Algorithm is, itā€™s no wonder the ā€œmoms are allowed to go outā€ narrative is shoved down our throats so much.

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s not that Corey is Jewish, heā€™s the wrong type of Jewish for her father, her father definitely looks at people through stereotypeā€¦ so he was probably more upset that even though his daughter was marrying ā€œa Jewā€ (technically if Bonnie never converted then Corey is not Jewish by Jewish Law standards.) ā€¦ she wasnā€™t marrying the lawyer/doctor/accountant (all the ā€œaffluentā€ Jewish stereotype) She was marrying the kid who won some money and at the time was still working for a DJ as an MC. 100% her father never tried, and it is nice that Stephanie tried/ tries, hence why I still donā€™t believe that it was her who made that post under the picture of Gene.

100% she would be posting it all over and sharing stupid Tik Toks about deadbeat dadsā€¦. Honestly, with how tailored to you the Clock App Algorithm is, itā€™s no wonder the ā€œmoms are allowed to go outā€ narrative is shoved down our throats so much.
You are a thousand percent right. Tracys father didn't like the kind of "jewish" Corey is.
That explains why Julian was baptized....

Reactions: 23
Canā€™t even get their regular clientā€™s name correct šŸ¤£ Demarcoā€¦ more like Maloney šŸ’€
And that faceeee tho šŸ—æ
IMG_6835.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In my interpretation Mark NEVER gave Cory a chance regardless of the type of ā€œJewishā€ he is or should beā€¦Cory when he was working in construction he was a steel worker I believe but it doesnā€™t matter all I am saying is that is a good paying job I went out with many of them they all made plenty of money. One could say itā€™s all mobbed upā€¦MARK is a BIGOT and naive if he thinks Lawyers, Doctors etcā€¦make better husbands. #ignorance #IYKYK

Reactions: 21
She patheticā€¦ seriously this is what she sits around doing on a Sunday? Get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t deal with her laziness. She has her phone in her hand all day and yet canā€™t look up any information on her own? She canā€™t be bothered to do her own research? But who is she kiddingā€¦ sheā€™s never going to take Julian or any other kid of hers to any classes anyway. People can flood her inbox with suggestions, sheā€™s gonna do nothing with it. Unless she can find someone to unsafely drive Julian there every week with 4 kids and not enough seatbelts in the backseat like how the girls get to cheer.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I canā€™t deal with her laziness. She has her phone in her hand all day and yet canā€™t look up any information on her own? She canā€™t be bothered to do her own research? But who is she kiddingā€¦ sheā€™s never going to take Julian or any other kid of hers to any classes anyway. People can flood her inbox with suggestions, sheā€™s gonna do nothing with it. Unless she can find someone to unsafely drive Julian there every week with 4 kids and not enough seatbelts in the backseat like how the girls get to cheer.
She needs to look into a tumbling class for special needs. But what do I know?

One Google search gave me tons of tubling, cheer, gymnastic classes all at one spot. So simple.
---

One Google search gave me tons of tubling, cheer, gymnastic classes all at one spot. So simple.
Here ya go, Tracy. And yes, Julian is special needs. Don't try and deny it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

---

Here ya go, Tracy. And yes, Julian is special needs. Don't try and deny it.

We all know she is only posting that so she can get something for free.

Reactions: 20
We all know she is only posting that so she can get something for free.
No place is going to give her anything for free. They are a business and a business that isn't struggling. She needs to realize she isn't anyone and money pays for things.

Reactions: 17
she only asks that way hoping she gets it for free

Reactions: 13
So apparently it was Corey's weekend. Just saw Tara post her other niece doing sign and then Skylar helping her do a cartwheel.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.