Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
THIS is how you influence! 👏👏👏👏

View attachment 2166641
I dunno. Selling cheap tat off Amazon isn't particularly inspirational to me either tbh. At least she says where she's getting it from I guess and isn't buying it & selling it on for double the price like trashy. But a fringe made of real human hair for $17? Dread to think what poor woman has had to sell her hair for that.

Reactions: 8

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I can’t help that it was two days after my sons birthday and one day after the anniversary of his birth and didn’t put one picture of even having a cake for him.
Also she has underwear on but no bra?
In OFFICE isn't a flex FRANKENTRASH
---
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.
She spelled it incorrectly as well. They are definitely SUCilian LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
---
She was "crying all day" my ass. She was posting ALLLL DAY LONG, give me a break!
---

Except she spelled Sicilian wrong but in her case, super appropriate.. SUCilian because she truly does SUCK
OMG I just said the same thing LOL

Last edited:

laceyincali

VIP Member
something is not right, these are the exact same bikini top style, none of which offer the support needed to get the results in the second photo. when she credits farkASS, she better start crediting the apps she uses.

and yes, they are also both two different faces too 🙄

View attachment 2157812View attachment 2157813
I feel like in the pink bikini she’s using boob tape to lift and hold them in place. Kim Kardashian used to sell boob tape and Lord knows Tracy is obsessed with trying to be like that family.

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Considering it’s a hard covered book, it shouldn’t be wonky. Also, what has she actually lost? She walked away from her marriage long before the divorce came down the pipeline.
It's looks to be the size of a coloring book. Perhaps it is ...🤔

• Haha

mzz_thangz

I always thought she said it was because they thought Corey was beneath them. They wanted her to marry a country club type and he was more of 'a bad boy ' or common (as we say in the UK) or something.
---

I think they do this for engagement. A lot of influencers and celebs ask questions easily answered by Google as I think it gets more comments etc which drive up engagement.same way some deliberately spell words wrong knowing lots of apeople will message to correct them.
Oh! that's a thing?
This basement trash bag influenza can only look for cheap stuff to spread her cheap virus not really influence or engage people.

bh3121

THIS!!! Girl we must live in the same area because this what I elude to all of the time on these threads!

Soo she lives in Middletown and there are beautiful beach clubs in Seabright and she doesn't belong to them? If you are really a Baller like she portrays herself to be she would be at one of those clubs every day and her children would be playing tennis 🎾 and swimming 🏊‍♀️... she has absolutely no idea how to be a classy Baller!!! I grew up with the Baller lifestyle and thank God 😊 I am married and still living it!!!

• Heart