Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Someone must have been feeling nostalgic today since she posted her kids. I guess she's bracing herself to be a mom this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

laceyincali

VIP Member
Why is Jayden wearing a t-shirt as a dress? Did nobody say to to her mentally ill mother “this is inappropriate”???

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Now saying Pinnochio predicted Epstein's pleasure island and about small boys. He preyed on young girls. Like your daughters that you keep posting in skimpy clothes and doing suggestive dances on the internet for any old perv to find. With their location

• Angry

Simiauci

VIP Member
What’s sad is that she couldn’t just spend a Friday night with her kids. It was beautiful. Go see a movie, go ride bikes, go to the beach and play like soccer or volleyball. Middletown has so many parks and options.

Instead Gigi watched them as their birther got drunk.
Imagine Tracy riding bikes with them!!
How happy the children would be!

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Did she really sleep in full face...then wake up, do her hair..and keep that nasty makeup on to take a picture 🤦🏼‍♀️😮💀.

Also, when everyone was talking about this makeup...it got me thinking. Was Tracy ever actually a stylist? All she ever did was barrel curl and tease. That's all she does now. She doesn't do her kids' hair. No braids, no curls, no tinsel, nothing. Julian gets taken to a barber...so she obvious was never shown to shave hair for the show.

The salon was bought...but never opened. I am starting to think this girl was NEVER a stylist
I think she was in that group of girls who think it’s what they want and learn that it’s not but they’re not in the position to back out. She probably just passed her boards by the grace of god and never put the energy and effort into honing the craft.

I honestly don’t think he ever actually bought it. I think that was for show purpose because the show at that point was basically only available on YouTube.

laceyincali

VIP Member
Flood them with complaints

There’s 100% something wrong financially because she’s well into 30k of plastics with fckass alone.

this dipshit been photo shopping so long we can’t see a difference Bc she shops herself into what she wants that when she gets it…you can’t tell!
The no mask is disgusting my Botox doctor wears a mask for BOTOX it’s not like it’s a GP for your physical there’s open wounds being filled with fat which can reject (we could only be so lucky but knock on wood Bc karma).

she is the most vapid worthless piece of human garbage I have ever seen and the fact that she has young kids and is so cavalier with her health is truly maddening. Ok fine no anesthesia but you dumb fck can get an infection and ya know DIE.
I spent 30k at the gym with trainers after my wls and it fckin kills me that she’s either throwing MY hard earned tax dollars at this inept moron doctor or she’s getting it the easiest way possible. I would cry if you all said a word about my body like you do about hers Bc even doing the hard work it will never look like this thunder cnt who’s as lazy as the day is long.
I’m sure your body looks AMAZING! Keep up those workouts, Tracy could nevaaaa hold a candle to you ❤
---
View attachment 2175031It’s her neighbor… so maybe birds of a feather?
Isn’t she the mom of the inappropriate little girl who’s been filmed gyrating and dancing like a 20 yr old stripper?

• Wow