Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mzz_thangz

I’m not saying that she has to… but ever notice she never brings the girls with her to treat them once in a while to getting their nails done. I know the reason why she doesn’t, but the place is actually reasonably affordable for the girls to get their nails done and since she’s such a loving wonderful mom of the year who does it all on her own with no help, you’d think that every now and again she’d treat the girls.
Cue her taking the girls with her very soon or the next appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

melissacambridge

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mzz_thangz

Either Rach is a 20 year old college student who parties 7 days a week or a 35 year old loser like Tracy. Those are the only types of people that would justify this.
Why are you coming for Rach? Don't you get the sarcasm in her posts or are you just recognizing her?

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Our Church doesn’t allow kids to make the decision of when they make their sacraments. they happen in certain grades. Holy communion i believe is 2nd grade not when they feel like it. It doesn’t work that way Tracy.
Isn’t there something you can do when you’re like 18 that covers both Communion and Confirmation? I remember one of my coworkers doing something by like that in order to be the sponsor for when his nephew made
Confirmation

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Yes! How many times do you think she'll specifically mention he was born on mother's Day 5 years ago?
My ex husband was born on Halloween and my ex mother in law said she was in so much pain and so eager to meet her son she had no clue what day it was and she never cared if it was on a holiday for her it was hir birthday and das it.
Thing is mother's day is a different date every year anyway. Unlike Halloween. I didn't want my daughter born on Halloween. I don't know why really. Weird thing about it being a spooky holiday or something maybe. Lol. She was due on Bonfire night (5th November)but ended up a scheduled c section so came earlier in the end so I was worried they'd pick Halloween. 😂

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
The kids have school tomorrow. How is she justifying this? Like does she think this is normal? People who have real jobs have fun on non work nights. Not facetune bitches.

Also notice how she won’t vaccinate her kids for coVid, but they got every other shot?

She should be more worried about what is in the injections and fillers she gets vs coVid vaccines.
Their medical history is none of anyone's business. It's 2023 let's move on from COVID because the virus is clearly here to stay.
---

Last edited: