Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I didn’t even go out drinking on a Tuesday when I was 22
---
The other sandals are too huge and the slides are too small. Come the fuck on Tracy.
Because im sure at 22 you were either finishing up in college getting ready to graduate or had a full time job and being responsible. This bitch doesnt have a job, barely has her kids and pays no bills because daddy takes care of everything.

Reactions: 9

FamilyDollarSushi

Chatty Member
Haa you wish…everyone figures you out pretty quickly..you’d still be single
LMAO!
Pillow princess in affordable housing?
Sit your ass down fool!

Just because bottom of the barrel crabs & tiny feels joey put up with you because you're a cheap hole, doesn't mean women will.
Bitch has no idea.

• Haha

KH523

Chatty Member
She tried so hard to photoshop her self smaller next to this girl and her purse ended being wonky 💀
View attachment 2157200
And I’m not an expert when it comes to pointing out photoshop. But her boots are different lengths and her right leg isn’t even bent that much yet her right knee is way lower than the other. No way her stomach is that flat IRL

• Haha

kayceebelle

Was this about Vine and Oak?
Yea...she is NOT the targeted clientele of that place, or that town. Cranford isn't trashy. They should stick to the Belmar if they want to keep living their best over age shore whore lives.
(And whoever she's replying to is lying because they didn't buy any liquor license. They're referring to the provisional one the city took away from the restaurant that lost it because they refused to follow the guidelines it was granted on)

In her picture with all her FrIeNdS.
This bitch thinks there has to be club music everywhere she goes out and eats? Grow the fuck up lame ass iNfLuEnCeR. 👏🏼
View attachment 2134741

Simiauci

VIP Member
So damn true👏👏👏
Why do some of the tattlers, like you for example @Anndrea have the royal crown above their nickname? Are you British?
By the way, my lovely Brits, the coronation ceremony is magnificent! You have the most beautiful military parades in the world and litteraly fairy royal traditions!

MIMI5353

VIP Member
Wtf is up with that outfit. Lol. I caNt HeLP iF iTs FrEe DrINks oN a TuEsDAy…tell us again how you have your kids lol.

do you think her “best friends” place bets on what she’s going to show up wearing. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Where was the beauty?? All I saw was the beast!
Lmaoo
1.) she’s begging denada to sponsor again. She’s again too late and didn’t keep up the exposure throughout the year and now wants free tequila all summer. They probably won’t sponsor again because they got 0 ROI. Girl, get a job and pay for it.
2.) “who’s ready for a fun weekend kids?” Your kids don’t have IG. You’re responding to tattle because you know we called you out on being a selfish partier.
3.) beauty and beast on her own selfies? She’s so cringe lmao but go off girlie.

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
And their “country club” is so boot leg!!! All dated and plain. It looks like the Walmart/Shein version so it’s perfect for her
---

I live in Philly. Every single person I live near and work with has a house in Wildwood, NJ (it’s a beach area at the shore) and these people are very blue collar. It’s super common for people in her area (even low budget/blue collar to have 2 houses. It’s definitely not as ritzy as it sounds. Most of these houses have been passed down from grandparents during a more affordable time of the past
That’s us!!!! Only we’re in Sea Isle