Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
She probably forgot it was Julian’s bday. Steph will remind her.
---
Olivia doesn’t gate keep. She has an Amazon store front. Tracy should take notes.
If I was Oliva and working for a diamond guy I wouldn't be wearing cheap fake jewelry from Amazon 😂 better than shein clothing and jewelry, I suppose
---
Posting names cause IDGAF. How is this any different or worse from Tracy posting everything about herself on a child's birthday post. Or how Tracy went and got ELECTIVE surgery a day before her daughters birthday. But yeah, Corey is wrong here
---
Bitch, all the photo editing apps you use. Not just IGs "no filter" or tiktoks "bold glamor" silly bitch.
---
And she still LOOKS BAD. So what does that say about you, Tracy? You need a brown paper bag for that mug. Just like all the guys you screw need to be heavily drunk to fuck you

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Simiauci

VIP Member
I think the whole “country club” type comment was Tracy trying to further the narrative that her family is some country club type, which we know they absolutely are not. Sure they go to 2 events a year but they’re not constantly dining there, or being part of any big events there. Tracy wants so badly to exude this “old money” persona but she tells on herself when she shows her parents dwellings all the time. It’s very common for ppl in EH to grow up having a shore house as well; in fact, Tracy’s falls lower on the totem pole bc it’s not on the water. Lots of kids she grew up w/ have houses in Toms River, pools, and direct access to the bay with jet skis galore. It’s so bizarre that at 35.. almost 36 she’s flexing her parents commodities as her own.
Ladies, do not see any judgment or bad intention in my message, I just want to understand.

What is the point of having two houses in the same area? One a few kilometers from the beaches, the shore, the bay and the other one directly facing the water?

If you like the seaside, nautical activities, the beach so much... live here all year long!

JsJustLooking

A bit off topic but I have to say I love how Tattle adds decorations to the profile pics, 👑
---
Why do some of the tattlers, like you for example @Anndrea have the royal crown above their nickname? Are you British?
By the way, my lovely Brits, the coronation ceremony is magnificent! You have the most beautiful military parades in the world and litteraly fairy royal traditions!
We all have them 😀

• Heart

Anndrea

VIP Member
She tried so hard to photoshop her self smaller next to this girl and her purse ended being
They’re STRUCTURED work out pants. God.
STRUCTURED 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Mmmkay Rach! 🤣 of course tracy “liked” the comment. She doesn't go out “enough”
Rach needs to suck it. This asshole goes out plenty!!
---
She'll say how mothers day is for her to enjoy herself and her alone time. That's how she'll justify nor being with them.
She's right. She has the kids 24/7 no help, no child support, no going out. LOL

• Haha
I know there have been a few comments but usually those get shut down right away... and in no way am I arguing but just curious what recent comments you felt were bullying the kids...

I think we all sympathize that these poor children are being exposed and used as accessories for their birthers sick twisted game.
I’ll go back and double check but i believe last night i saw a comment calling Skylar (and i believe her friend) a big girl and let’s not all forget the teeth comments that are always made.
not looking to argue - I said what I said.

bh3121

Yup, that’s Facetune for ya.

QUOTE="Burnitdown7, post: 15100678, member: 109293"]
And the way she photoshopped Skylar’s eyes makes the poor kid look like she has a Grinch Smile going on. It’s disgusting and sad. She better hope that the body dysmorphia she gives the girls doesn’t kill them.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5

mzz_thangz

The door frame wall corner is REAL wobbly on this one

is she really begging some non existent tequila company to send her booze? Jesus it’s 40 bucks a bottle it’s just not that complicated to idk get one less janky mani and buy your own tequila
Both thighs in this pic is the size of one of her thigh. Lets all hail the power of the almighty photoshop.

laceyincali

VIP Member
Nah, now she just lives off whatever settlement money she got from the city after she sued her Lieutenant for sexual harassment. Not sure if it was found true or if they just settled to not have to face an even bigger investigation.
Damn I forgot about that. Anything involving Angelina is easy to forget.

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It would be nice if Tracy actually choose to be a parent. It's really not that hard to be around your own kids.
Is there a way publicly to see open cps cases or no?
Highly doubt it, mostly because minors are involved. Honestly, I probably would have never questioned it had the switch up in her behavior towards and about her kids happened.