Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
Honestly when I look at her, no matter how much she filters I automatically assume she has a poor diet (nutrient wise), lacks proper hydration, and poor hygiene. You know when you just know that about someone instantly? I would be SO embarrassed to have someone assume that about me. No matter the makeup, the work, the hair or the clothes, she just gives off unkempt vibes. Everything looks brittle and lacking collagen/elasticity.

Like my grandmother would say, clean clothes dirty underwear. Sounds much more eloquent when she said it in Italian lol.
My old granny would say all fur coat and no knickers or all top show 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Now saying Pinnochio predicted Epstein's pleasure island and about small boys. He preyed on young girls. Like your daughters that you keep posting in skimpy clothes and doing suggestive dances on the internet for any old perv to find. With their location
I swear I feel it in my bones, she purposely post their location. I don't think Tracy would feel an oz of sadness if those kids got stolen from her while out.

• Sad

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Holy fucking keloids Batman….. and she keeps going back to this doctor who is practically using her as cadaver. Yikes.

• Haha

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Man they had dinner at a restaurant about 5 min from my house. I missed the Wooly Monmouth again in person.

I love how warped the door frame is in the pic
Like WTF is this, it’s like the boots and top half are one out fit and then she threw on awful jeans 🙈

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
I didn’t see the pics but wtf
2/3 need to be in boosters
I dunno skylar size but my 9 year hasn’t been out of one long

steinyheiny

VIP Member
It’s really popular in nj lol (I’m sure other states as well) It’s a summer house that also generates rental income.
I know in NY it is popular to also have a beach house in the island, but that is for people who actually have lots of money.

People also have ski houses too.

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Link to previous thread

Who can offer a fantastic recap?

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
My sister sent these to me..I had to bring em to my favorite strangers!! This is hilarious 😂. She made it sound like he had something serious going on. He is done with those two trash monkey's. 💀 A coffee shop😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought he was dying or cheated on his wife 😂😂😂😂 these bitches, I can't.

• Haha