Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It’s all just so predictable at this point cause it’s the same shit every year. It’s like that part in Sex and The City where she talks about how everyone in Fashion converges on the city for Fashion Week.

Reactions: 10

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I always thought she said it was because they thought Corey was beneath them. They wanted her to marry a country club type and he was more of 'a bad boy ' or common (as we say in the UK) or something.
---

I think they do this for engagement. A lot of influencers and celebs ask questions easily answered by Google as I think it gets more comments etc which drive up engagement.same way some deliberately spell words wrong knowing lots of apeople will message to correct them.
Bugs the life out of me when ppl put up click bait and purposely annoying posts. Like they’ll say Justin Bieber is better than Michael Jackson or something so loads of people comment and argue.

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
Those pics were taken a few weeks ago. Since she has the pink nails with hearts now that was in her stories. Looks to still have the shitty evil eye nails in these bikini pics

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Did anyone listen to today’s podcast episode? Some highlights were…
-At the very beginning, she said she hasn’t had sex in x-number of weeks (she didn’t wanna say the #) and is struggling as a result 🙄
-She accidentally Airdropped a video of her boobs to Skylar’s friend’s mom who lives in her building that she meant to send to her then boyfriend (I don’t think she said when this happened) 🤢
-Jess still refuses to reveal her age and says that turning 40 will be worse than dying (or something along those lines lmao)
So she doesn't have a house, who would have thought 😂😂😂

• Haha

jacann

VIP Member
The insertion of the “oh well I’m Sicilian” is so f*cking criiiiiinge. Her last name is SCHROEDER. She literally looks 0.0% Sicilian. Her constant need to plug this wherever she can — like on a Mother’s Day post.. about her German mother is so weird 🫠 I’ve said before, my husband’s family is Sicilian and he has NEVER felt the need to insert this fact in his posts about a day dedicated to his mother; let alone at all. Probably bc he doesn’t feel the need to prove it to anyone bc it’s obvious in his skin that needs no additional fake tanning, our last name, and his general ancestry. It’s rly not even that cool tbh 🤣 everyone comes from somewhere. And the fact that she’s driven this narrative this hard (harder in her MySpace days) for DECADES is insanity. Keep pushing Maloney. No man who you meet will hear of your REAL last name, take one look at your family, and surmise that you are infact SoOoOo Sicilian. You’re an actual joke.
😛 😛 the girl and her mom are crackpots

CBoogie3

Chatty Member
I noticed Whoville is really stepping up her game. She is confident (now) going all out this summer with her fashion, nothing bothers her anymore all the haters are jealous (not in the least) living in bikinis 👙 all summer. We are in for something really good. The face tuning is going to be off the hook. She is definitely 💯 going to outdo herself this year. Hold on everyone it’s going to be a bumpy ride. 😱
Bumpy indeed because that scar ... OUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: 9